why this happens?

OK, it looks like only a graphical glitch that is not going to hurt your project, are you using the latest beta version? I saw something similar to this in the first beta and it has been reported.

OK, it looks like only a graphical glitch that is not going to hurt your project, are you using the latest beta version? I saw something similar to this in the first beta and it has been reported.

is a version 8.0.3, with the beta version 8.9 I tested, but as it was only for one month trial i preferred finish with the version 8.0.3 and avoid problems.

BTW is it going to be RBR track? It looks very nice!

no is only for rfactor.

regards

Has this been saved in the beta and reopened in 8.0.3?
I see the new road blend there and the glitch is only happening with the track. I also see a non road texture being part of the glitch, which leads me to believe that the road blend could be causing it.

@ Ghoults

No that isn't the cause of this issue.

==============================

I already seen those kind of things, from memory, it's an internal error when processing & applying some vertex/face functions which can produce 'unexpected' events like this one.

I saw the same when modding Shift 1 & playing with 3DSimEd, at that time, that was caused after 'purging' obejcts/mats...

Hope that helps !

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back