Why simracing gets so toxic

So all the hate goes toward the toxic person from the person who defend the constructive critic, but at time it can be an importunity by the company. It's not necessary a community bias as some may think. I presume it's done on purpose, thus blame the action of staff from X game.
staff from X game said:

...I still don't understand though why we need to lose time with an ignorant troll attacks.
On the other hand, trying to understand what pushes some people to claim and attack a simulator physics engine inner workings with no inside information whatsoever (or even worse, false information), while at the same time having no real knowledge of how vehicle and simulation physics work... well that is beyond me. If it's because of simple preference and hate, then it needs an expert medical professional advice.

Seriously, don't make users call everybody to go see a doctor, From planet earth perspective, it's not normal.

Last edited:
Interesting topic. I can't say I'm surprised when the occasional developer seems to go over the top, considering the amount of toxicity and criticism, often ill-informed, is thrown in their direction.
Likewise modding teams and Modders, who devote their time to produce content to enhance the games.
In summary if I've understood your premise correctly, I don't think that's a fair argument.

Can I add, I think it's more likely the toxicity comes from people trying to tell others that they're not having fun right because they don't use the same game for their racing pleasure.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back