Why Rf2 has the best AI around. Please watch....

Msportdan

@Simberia
Ive been getting back into rf2 again, and its been an eye opener for sure.

Something that ive always admired is the AI, and this video proves what they can do. Never before have I seen Ai defend like this into a corner and the reason why rf2 has the most authentic Ai around.

http://tinypic.com/r/2j2swux/8

Under the hood of this game is a very very good and thorough sim indeed. ISI need to push for more features modes cars tracks etc, to make people play this. Many like me before are put off by its development and progress decisions.

and this is happening all the time on all tracks or just this random moment ?
better defending is good.. but more important is how is AI aware of player in front of them ? are they still dive bombing?
.. i had a little retro race on Imola in GTR Evo and seeing Mini locking up as a reaction to my early breaking before Rivaza1 and ending out of track just to avoid hitting me felt good :)

Ive been getting back into rf2 again, and its been an eye opener for sure.

Something that ive always admired is the AI, and this video proves what they can do. Never before have I seen Ai defend like this into a corner and the reason why rf2 has the most authentic Ai around.

http://tinypic.com/r/2j2swux/8

Under the hood of this game is a very very good and thorough sim indeed. ISI need to push for more features modes cars tracks etc, to make people play this. Many like me before are put off by its development and progress decisions.
You need to get licenced and join us in the club races bud. I have lots of tracks and cars so yes, work still needs to be done but there is plenty of content If you look around.

after spending many time in diffrent sims as AC or RRRE which i like, i tried rf2 and was positive surprised how amazing good this sim is in Terms of AI and Features....and today it is my all time favourite Sim! Even i'm not the fastest Driver, but with the AI i have some really thrilling moments....
I have a few good tracks and a few good mods and enjoy massiv rf2!
the Clio is my favourite Car that i drive in rf2.....

To make the AI even better in offline play...

- You can "force" the AI to use an upgrade:
  • select your upgrades in the tuning menu
  • and click on "Force setup" (Force Upgrades would be a better name)

- You can assign different setups to different AI:
  • Make a Setup and save it
  • Click on an AI in the timing table
  • Go to the garage
  • Select a setup
  • and click on "AI setup"
Note: If you change "setup A" : the AI that uses "setup A" will change too.

Have fun... :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years