Why no news about independent mods?

Race Sim Studio just released their Classic Enduro Pack for Assetto Corsa just yesterday night and it's really amazing content. I wonder how releases like this (e.g. by VRC or RSS) are not covered anywhere on RaceDepartment.com .
It would be of interest for many AC players (who may not even yet be aware of RSS's mods yet) and bring a lot more visibility for the creators.

Are you sure we haven't covered RSS mods anywhere here on RD or are you just assuming so? I am pretty sure we have been supporting them massively on this site.

Previously the creators always reached out to me / us but haven't done so in this case. I wasn't aware of the release either so that's probably the reason why.

I ran "article"-type searches for rss and race sim studio prior to posting. But you're right: if I include include quotation marks ("race sim studio"), I can find an interview with RSS people and a post about an RSS release from 2021. :)
I learned about the new RSS release via Discord and Twitter. I'll also ping the creators on Discord; may e they can reach out to you if they have a new release.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 289 13.4%