Why no Netkar pro races on Racedepartment ?

manu68

Premium
Is their any reasons why no races are organised at Racedepartment on this simulation ??
Except some technical problem unknown from me, I just think it is a shame not to take benefit of such a beautiful simulation :D

- The online is working properly (made some races on the GPC championship at that time)
- The full races rules are implemented (flags etc..)
- The sim is freeware now, so the price can not be taken as an excuse.
- Some of the best (maybe the best) physics on the sim market.
- Realistic rain (the best one available ?)
- Cars without much counterpart (F1600 and F1800)

Of course we have Assetto corsa, but I remain convinced that Netkar pro remians a great sim with different but also great graphics and some unique features.

Am I the only one who would like to race again Netkar pro online ??

I am new to sim racing, and only tried nkPro a few months back. With nothing else out there, not even current hotlap leaderboards, I scratch my itch by looking for the better laps in YouTube and internet archives, then trying to get close to what others did many years ago.

I am now on a mission to hotlap as many tracks as I can, to the fastest time my 'talent' takes me. A couple below:

anyone interested in competing online with me?
Family time and other stuff makes it impossible for me to join online races, but I'd definitely be keen to follow the action. Offline, I have done some hotlapping recently, some of which ended up on an auto-generated netKarPro YouTube channel (auto-generated by YT to consolidate some netkarPro videos uploaded to YT; I think if you select nkPro as the game, it goes into this channel).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvIwnIiQPM8Z-rOBY1MYslQ/home

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back