Why isn't anyone racing FC1 2014 v0.3.5 cars

I never see people racing the F1 2014 cars anymore. I know all about the big fall out that happened with Chargingcar with Formula Corsa Mod guys.
The FC1 2014 v0.3.5 is still on racedepartment for downloading. This mod is so good I hate to see nobody racing these cars anymore whats going on?
Isn't anyone liking these cars? Awww!! I'm going insane here!!

Let's race these cars is there anyone with me on this?

I kinda wish someone would take the W05 powertrain and place it in the T125 chassis.

That way we get the good part, the power delivery, and loose the bad (awful) part, the suspension.

That, my friend, would be the ideal solution!

I'd even be happy if somebody could just add 1 more gear to the Exos, and a few more HP to get it up to 2013 F1 standards.

Can some one work on making the mod better in terms of suspension details even for a test
It's a tough job, on a car with huge amounts of downforce you change the suspension it affects dynamic ride heights... and this may throw the aero out of wack.

The FC team made cars with 3rd springs, which minimizes ride height movement, unfortunately their setup affects ride quality too much (that thing "finds" bumps i never noticed before)...
Perhaps this happened because that was the first time we've seen 3rd springs in AC, modders need to get acostumed to it's mechanics.

I was only driving this car on a few tracks so I never really knew the severity of the suspension issue. I guess I was just so happy driving it on those few tracks I never really thought it was a big issue, untill I took it on more tracks!!
And my god, it was rattling my eyes so much that my eyes just couldn't keep up with the car camera movements. Being infront of a 50" screen 2 1/2ft. infront of my eyes I'm sure wasn't any help either.

I have reduced the camera shake to .1 and all the other G-forces to .1 to minimize camera movement almost as much as possible. Still not enough though. Some tracks are ok, but the ones that are bad are very hard to drive on.

I do still drive it on a few tracks! I hope like so many other F1 guys in here hope that chargingcar can find someone that can do physics on these cars, or maybe someone else steps up and takes this car and work some magic on it!!!!

What is it going to take for someone to get these cars going on the track with out my eyes rattling around and shaking in circles!!!?

I tried F1 2014 and it just didn't do it for me at all. AC is just far too good.!! The true feeling you get from driving a good car on AC it's hard to play anything else. But a bunch of my F1 buddies want me to join them, even though I told them no, the next thing you know one of them gifted it to me so I had no choice!!!
I'm not going to tell them that in the back of my mind I'm thinking about AC and it's hard to stay focused!!! lol I just don't have the heart to tell him.. hopefully he won't find this post!! "doh!!!" ouch!! that hurts!! sorry m8!!

""Please"" someone help this great cars poor suspension!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Bring actually nothing more the setups ... or did you find out how to make the sound again, Georg? :(
Please tag me or quote my post, otherwise I won't get notified of your response.

The Exos S1 sounds are available for the Mercedes (see chargingcar thread on official forums).
However, this setup has been posted on the 30th September, 2 weeks prior to the RC release and the inevitable Sound issues.

Please tag me or quote my post, otherwise I won't get notified of your response.

The Exos S1 sounds are available for the Mercedes (see chargingcar thread on official forums).
However, this setup has been posted on the 30th September, 2 weeks prior to the RC release and the inevitable Sound issues.

sorry, going there once to peek in thread as I do, miss the F1 car .. :( Thank you!

sorry, going there once to peek in thread as I do, miss the F1 car .. :( Thank you!
I miss the F1 cars, too. We've just started featuring them in our Racing Club, doing drivers briefings with them. I was looking to post F1 style events congruently with the Formula 1 weekends. We have Abu Dhabi & Interlagos as mod tracks available for AC as well.

The Exos S1 is just not a suitable replacement for these events. Our three F1 events really represented the pinnacle of driving skill, racing skill and knowledge of vehicle dynamics for our Racing Club participants. All of which made them overall better drivers in the end.

/rant

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back