Why is this soooo difficult!?!?!

I have rediscovered the joy of GTL and would like to get online with it. After reinstalling the game twice, trying the multicode about forty times (U=V=U) I am now (finally) being asked for my login details which (instead of telling me that my cd code is incorrect) is now telling me that my username/password is incorrect. This is promising... I must be getting closer...

I have gone to the GT legends website to try to get my account details, but the area that I am sure I need to put my details into won't load... Anyone have any suggestions? Very frustrated!

Simon James

100RPM
i have just brought this game and i cant get the multiplayer to work i have accepted from norton,installed the update and it still comes up saying no game any one got any ideas
thanks

Jari Vinnari

3000RPM
i have just brought this game and i cant get the multiplayer to work i have accepted from norton,installed the update and it still comes up saying no game any one got any ideas
thanks
Do you see the multiplayer lobby ?.
If you dont then-->register and then log in

Jari Vinnari

3000RPM
i do see the lobby but then i go to register and then log in it comes up saying invaild user name and password
I would try re-register with same user/password/e-mail combo. It should say that there is allready account with same name.
Then try the Log-in button on that same page.

peace
Jari

Top Bottom