Why is this soooo difficult!?!?!

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Cam Wedgwood, May 31, 2008.

1. Cam Wedgwood

Cam Wedgwood

Ratings:
    +0
    I have rediscovered the joy of GTL and would like to get online with it. After reinstalling the game twice, trying the multicode about forty times (U=V=U) I am now (finally) being asked for my login details which (instead of telling me that my cd code is incorrect) is now telling me that my username/password is incorrect. This is promising... I must be getting closer...

I have gone to the GT legends website to try to get my account details, but the area that I am sure I need to put my details into won't load... Anyone have any suggestions? Very frustrated!

2. Amir Margalit

Amir Margalit

Ratings:
    +4
    hi when you go to multiplayer try to register in game with a new name it should solve the problem

3. Cam Wedgwood

Cam Wedgwood

Ratings:
    +0
    Have tried that too... Am guessing I need a different email address for it to work.

4. Simon James

Simon James

Ratings:
    +0
    i have just brought this game and i cant get the multiplayer to work i have accepted from norton,installed the update and it still comes up saying no game any one got any ideas
    thanks

5. Jari Vinnari

Jari Vinnari
    Premium

Ratings:
    +924
    Do you see the multiplayer lobby ?.
    If you dont then-->register and then log in

6. Simon James

Simon James

Ratings:
    +0
    i do see the lobby but then i go to register and then log in it comes up saying invaild user name and password

7. Jari Vinnari

Jari Vinnari
    Premium

Ratings:
    +924
    I would try re-register with same user/password/e-mail combo. It should say that there is allready account with same name.
    Then try the Log-in button on that same page.

peace
    Jari

8. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Ratings:
    +19
    Simon I had similar problem just a few days ago. Reason was the username section is CAse SENsiTive :)

9. Kris Leeten

Kris Leeten

Ratings:
    +1
    The Aha-Erlebnis is all around here. Had also the same issue, always nice to know why stuff doesn't work :)