F1 2021 why is my helmet blurry ?

F1 2021 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello, :)
like every year I created my personalized helmet on Photoshop, but this year, my helmet appears blurry, does anyone know why ? thank you for your answers

Attachments

• 20210716220010_1.jpg
    20210716220010_1.jpg
    297.6 KB · Views: 310
Which file did you replaced?
I just put the mipmaps directly in the import folder of my textures, rather than importing and replace them into the game files... my bad :laugh:

however, does anyone know where to find the emblem files of the game ? the emblem on the helmet is awful ...

Last edited:
ok, i found the emblems folder, For those who have trouble finding it, it can be found in the following path :

2020_asset_groups \ ui_package \ texture_arrays \ customization \ cstm_badge_large

Vielleicht kannst du mir zeigen, wie du es über anydesk ändern kannst? wenn ich es ändere.. ich habe immer den gleichen helm ohne änderungen..
When you import a DDS into ERP, two windows will open, the one to select the ERP, and the other one to create a tif.minimap. If you click OK on both, the minimap will be create in the same folder as your DDS.

Take them and go steam/ steamapps / common / F1 2021 / character package / team lviery / and the folder of the helmet you replace, and put them there

Wenn Sie ein DDS in ERP importieren, werden zwei Fenster geöffnet, eines zur Auswahl des ERP und das andere zum Erstellen einer tif.minimap. Wenn Sie bei beiden auf OK klicken, wird die Minimap im selben Ordner wie Ihr DDS erstellt.

Nehmen Sie sie und gehen Sie Steam/ Steamapps / Common / F1 2021 / Character Package / Team Lviery / und den Ordner des Helms, den Sie ersetzen, und legen Sie sie dort ab
Ja danke, jetzt hab ich es :)

When you import a DDS into ERP, two windows will open, the one to select the ERP, and the other one to create a tif.minimap. If you click OK on both, the minimap will be create in the same folder as your DDS.

Take them and go steam/ steamapps / common / F1 2021 / character package / team lviery / and the folder of the helmet you replace, and put them there
Thank you so much for this.

There is an easier way to do that : EEA can automatically create the mipmap files in the right game folder if you have correctly set the path to the game in its settings tab. So when you import a DDS into an ERP it will just ask you if you want to overwrite the mipmap so you just have to answer yes and that's it...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 487 39.1%