Why is it bogus to predict the death of the United States of America?

Intervention in Syria ifs the first step in our proxy war with Iran, Netanyahu and Obama gave been waiting for any excuse for months now. They can't have Iran Iraq and Syria complete their oil pipeline and cut the US out, effectively killing the petrol dollar we worked so hard to force on the world.

I mean it's not like we went to any of those other countries for the people. How's Iraq doing since we left? How bout Lybia? Our puppet Mursi lasted what, a year and a half? It's not our place to topple regimes and play world police, but that's never stopped the cia or the military before.

Like Hampus said, were at a different point in technology than we were during Iraq, information is harder to censor across the internet and the increase in the number of smartphone and recording devices in the hands of average people makes it more likely that events will be reported if not by the media than by the people. It's harder to flat out lie to the people now without getting caught. though that doesn't stop them from doing it.

Even if you are American, just listen to what Putin says.
Then go back and listen to the American politics.
Which one sounds like the more intelligent approach regarding what to do in the Syria situation?

He also makes a great point about what the United States will do if there´s irrefutable evidence that the rebel´s performed the chemical attack.

Well you might say "ahh but then we´ll help the syrian government"
Sure but then you realize USA has sponsored the rebels.
And still do from what i understand.

These are also the same rebels with extreme islamists i.e. Al Qaida.

Americans are slamming at least 22 members of Congress with thousands of phone calls and emails, urging lawmakers not to approve a military strike on Syria – by a margin of as much as 499 to 1.A national debate is raging on Twitter. Tweets and statements from members of Congress – both Democrat and Republican – show tremendously strong opposition to President Obama’s call for an air strike on Syria:Rep. Jim McDermott, D-Wash., tweeted, “Calls and emails from my constituents is 100 to 1 AGAINST getting involved in Syria. The American people are speaking.”Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., said 99 percent of the calls his office oppose an attack.Rep. Andy Harris, R-Md., said, “Constituents who have contacted my office by phone or mail oppose action in Syria 523-4 so far.”Rep. Thomas Massie, R-Ky., tweeted, “My phones are blowing up, and an overwhelming amount of constituents oppose U.S. military intervention in Syria.”Rep. Matt Salmon, R-Ariz., tweeted, “Syria constituent calls 489-2 against.”Rep. Shelley Capito, R-W.V., said of “about 1,000 calls to my office, maybe 5 are for.”Rep. Vern Buchanan, R-Fla., said calls and emails to his offices are 600 to 9 against striking Syria.

Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/09/calls-to-congress-244-to-1-against-syria-war/#iAZ8uuqpXJ6zjo24.99

Could this be the final nail in the coffin? By an overwhelming majority Americans are against this war of aggression but the talking heads in Washington seem resolved to kick off WW3. If our government ignores 95% of the population it will prove that they don't work for the people and someone else is pulling the strings.

This is getting heated, the truth keeps coming out and the white house can't take its foot out of its mouth long enough to consider the possibility of the UN sanctioning an attack on the rebels for war crimes and not the Syrian government. Kerry has his head so far up his ass he sees the rebels as heroes of freedom against oppression, while they massacre villages burn churches and post videos of themselves cutting open and eating people's hearts. Kerry McCain and co would feel right at home among the rebels. I vote we send them as our aid. Let them fight the war they're so set on.

Last edited:
The question as Miguel pointed out is whether Obama will drag us into Syria without congressional approval.

I think it might as well happen despite numerous protests by military soldiers and a majority of Americans.

Turkish jets began attacking on Syria. A war is upon us it seems. Hopefully, this will be the fall of the corrupt USA government :thumbsdown: I hope my country (UK) will stay out of this mess.

Turkish jets began attacking on Syria. A war is upon us it seems. Hopefully, this will be the fall of the corrupt USA government :thumbsdown: I hope my country (UK) will stay out of this mess.

Not true, or not completely true. A Syrian chopper crossed into Turkey's border, an act which is an international crime, then the Turkish warplanes shot it down. The the Syrian government made a statement that the chopper was scouting terrorist actiivty on the border and accidentally crossed the border. So i think there won't be a war coming after this.

But Turkey wanted a NATO intervention into Syria to collapse Esed regime, so these kind of "shooting chances" are something my government wants to "goal". I hope there won't be more conflicts. All should mind their own businesses as there is not a country without inner-problems already!

Well, it seems Republicans have shut down my government all because they want no healthcare for the average American and the mere fact that they have a racial hatred for Obama.

You think Israel or Al-Qaeda is destroying this country? Nope, it's more like Republicans and Democrats destroying us. Though, Democrats - in some ways - actually fight for some kind of reform, but they purposely back down in order to appease their donors.

WTF is going on with my country?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back