F1 2013 Why i refused to buy F1 2011 to F1 2013 ...

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawaiian Guy

Banned on request
Codemaster still have not learn their lessons after 4 goes at it making the same F1 that are no different to any releases.... want people like me to buy the game then let me be part of the game .. i want to feel as if i am racing in the game i want to earn money and buy expensive equipments for my cars as i go along in my racing career.

i want to be able to customize the way i look, i want to upload my photo into the driver profile so i can look like me in the game.

If you wont let me do that then good bye to you company man ... you dont deserve my money.

This sort of games is for people who want to race in a car they can never do in real life and to make it as close as possible for my fantasy to come close is to allow me to customize the game by adding myself into the driver seats .....

I want to be able to unlock parts that will improve my cars and earn money to purchase good parts to make my car better.

This is the reason why i only race in cockpit view mode because i want to be totally in the game as me racing against the F1 best drivers :) Let me be in the game and part of the game ...

The online races are a total disaster still ... after all these years ....

Still no Audio commentary during replay mode? Oh my lazy or just cant be bothered coding that in?

Got me once in 2010 but you wont get me ever again ... lucky for you company man there are thousands of talented people that modded this game to keep it alive. Without the modders your game and company would die just like Test Drive Unlimited 2 game and Atari.

Last edited:
I think now would be a good time to mention that we are talking about video games here.

Not exactly life and death.

And no. We're not supposed to be on other planets, expanding the human race by now. No planet within our solar system can support life, and if you were to try to travel beyond our solar system, you'd die of old age because it takes more than a lifetime to get past it.

I say again. Its a game. It's not making anyone slaves. Last time I checked, we had free will. You don't have to purchase a game if you don't want to haha. :O_o:

you are one of those that still thinks our planets orbit around the sun ha? I bet you also believe them that human race only just came about 10,000 years ago right? I bet you also buy global warming caused by mankind.

I bet you didn't know mercury and venus as well as mars were once a world just like ours.

Did you know when i am completely standing still on one spot in my house i am actually travelling at the speed of more than 100,000 kilometres per hour? I could easily double or triple that speed if i was to travel in a planet flying towards the opposite direction.

You are a classic case of Type 0 civilization.

I actually play games so i could escape my reality - the type 0 civilization are still murdering each other over religions and profit. We have been waiting for you people for a long long time to become advance humans but it's very frustrating because you people are not yet ready to live in our world.

Last edited:
You are talking about company greed and every other profiteer wanting their cut of the greed. This is what's destroying our progression.

I am nearly dead very old man now after 35 years there has been nothing but console greed stumping our advances.

I just want to be where we are supposed to be technologically advanced.

This is 2014 ..... we were supposed to be on other planets living together and expanding humanity for planetary advance.

We are being held prisoners with fake proxy wars ruling our lives with FEAR and we are rapidly shrinking into slavery. We are the slaves of the profiteers if you accept this way of life we are going no where you can see in the past 10 years we have stopped growth in human civilization advancement.

We have become type 0 human slaves instead of Type 1 human civilization.

Do not succumb to the profiteers if you buy their inferior games made for inferior technology then all they will do is push the dead beat inferior console gaming system onto us till we are all dead and buried.

They are going to push this profiteering business strangle hold till they milk every dollar from the rear end of our butt.
I do agree with some, that this goes WAy beyond this game forum, albeit I totally agree with you btw. But by trying to bring this across here is like throwing 'pearls in front of the pigs' expecting them to understand. But your main drift is correct. Money interest hinders progression. F1 2013 is a typical example of that. Don't waste your energy bro. It's not worth it anymore. And yes everyone is entitled to their opinion. That ends that. Let's agree to disagree with the likes of Bram or Stacey. One of these days even the slowest thinker will realise the wisdom of your words. For now let's leave it I suggest.

It has become a very sad world.

I do agree with some, that this goes WAy beyond this game forum, albeit I totally agree with you btw. But by trying to bring this across here is like throwing 'pearls in front of the pigs' expecting them to understand. But your main drift is correct. Money interest hinders progression. F1 2013 is a typical example of that. Don't waste your energy bro. It's not worth it anymore. And yes everyone is entitled to their opinion. That ends that. Let's agree to disagree with the likes of Bram or Stacey. One of these days even the slowest thinker will realise the wisdom of your words. For now let's leave it I suggest.

They are the reasons why prehistoric technologically inferior gaming consoles still exist.

This just seems to be taking space on the forum. I really don't see what your point is. If you don't like the game well then don't buy it. Don't rant about how Codemasters has done such a terrible job because well, like you said, you haven't bought 2011-2013 so how can you have such a strong opinion about something you haven't tried?
You're preaching to the wrong choir here because most, if not all of us have found a way to enjoy the game.

This just seems to be taking space on the forum. I really don't see what your point is. If you don't like the game well then don't buy it. Don't rant about how Codemasters has done such a terrible job because well, like you said, you haven't bought 2011-2013 so how can you have such a strong opinion about something you haven't tried?
You're preaching to the wrong choir here because most, if not all of us have found a way to enjoy the game.

Yes they used to burn people like me and accused us of being witches because we said the world isn't flat. Now they changed their tune and accused us of being SiFi.

i suggest you read the forum otherwise we'll be repeating ourselves and go merry go round and around and around and end back up to the inferior console technology and greed for profit again and again and again.

If you are being taken advantage of and you dont like it do you just sit there and just bend over and not tell anyone about the unfair treatment you have been receiving over and over?

Sadly you have not read the forum ... i have been playing this game since 2010 ... all 4 disappointing version of them i kinda like 2010 version because it was original version of F1 series from CM.

I've said enough in the end it's my money and i will decide how i'll be spending it and i wont bend over for the profiteers to stick their finger up my rear end looking for every cent till someone decides enough is enough.

IF they want my money again they had better stop ripping me off and stop treating me like the rest of the consumers - all i'm asking for is options (e,g. let me disable all those stupid boring and repetitive animations) dont throw crap at my face then say take it or leave it because i will just do that and i have left it at that.

Just dont tell me how to spend my money.

Last edited:
I can tell, that you don't get the point. LOL

It's become a world where 41 year old men call people names on internet forums.

You damn right it's become sad...and your personal contribution is significant.

you are one of those that still thinks our planets orbit around the sun ha? I bet you also believe them that human race only just came about 10,000 years ago right? I bet you also buy global warming caused by mankind.

I bet you didn't know mercury and venus as well as mars were once a world just like ours.

Did you know when i am completely standing still on one spot in my house i am actually travelling at the speed of more than 100,000 kilometres per hour? I could easily double or triple that speed if i was to travel in a planet flying towards the opposite direction.

I am sorry but you are a fruitcake. What planet do you come from again? This is a total waste of the forum bandwidth. Completely and utterly silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back