F1 2012 Why I love & Hate F1 2012

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Firstly, I've just passed the 300 hour mark on F1 2012 on steam (yay)

Now, I've started doing 100% races, began with Force India because Di Resta gets points (unlike the other teammates) I'm doing okay up to yet, finished top 10 in 3 of the first 4 races, but when it comes to Spain..wow. I get a good qualifying result 8th, I'm going for a 2 stop pit stop strategy, doing well up to yet, 3rd for most of the race when I get to lap 60. Vettel, the race leader is about to lap me, when he clips me on the chicane and I spin out (it was probably my fault and I slip down to 8th. Damn, but I can still salvage a top 10 if I concentrate, I regain 7th. last few corners of the race and BAM! my front left tyre blows go into the dirt and end up finishing 14th behind di resta.

I was exhauisted at the end, but it just goes to show anything can happen in F1

Firstly, I've just passed the 300 hour mark on F1 2012 on steam (yay)

Now, I've started doing 100% races, began with Force India because Di Resta gets points (unlike the other teammates) I'm doing okay up to yet, finished top 10 in 3 of the first 4 races, but when it comes to Spain..wow. I get a good qualifying result 8th, I'm going for a 2 stop pit stop strategy, doing well up to yet, 3rd for most of the race when I get to lap 60. Vettel, the race leader is about to lap me, when he clips me on the chicane and I spin out (it was probably my fault and I slip down to 8th. Damn, but I can still salvage a top 10 if I concentrate, I regain 7th. last few corners of the race and BAM! my front left tyre blows go into the dirt and end up finishing 14th behind di resta.

I was exhauisted at the end, but it just goes to show anything can happen in F1

I guess it is quite realistic if that sort of story occurs in a race ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%