Why dont people like F3??

Dave Begley

dave1968uk
Regular F3 races are being held on Tuesdays and Thursdays and it seems to be the same 8 or 9 people that join.

Someone tell me whats wrong with F3.

To me they are the best add-on car to GSC. Yes they are a handful to drive at times, but thats part of the fun.

If we can get 34 cars on track for the Stock car league, why cant we get enough people in F3 club races?

Are they not powerful enough? Are they ugly? Are they just less fun than other cars?

The club races on tues and thurs are the perfect way to wind down after a busy day.

Have a beer, chat on TS and race, what more could you want ??

So join tonights race at Vanport.

You never know you might even enjoy it.

F3 is my preferred car. I don't race very often (don't have much time), so I'm not an "expert" in setups or an alien on track, but I race clean and like fair play. Have won some online races, most of them on NkPRO.

Reading this thread I learned about the F3 races (Thuesday and Thursday)? I wasn't aware of that (most of the time I race offline or with close friends on my private server). Tried to join and then learned that it is required to be a licensed member. Tried the link and it redirected me to a page with smilies... :)

Not sure what I did wrong, but before I dig in, at what time does the races occur? I live in Brazil, so there may be timing issues for me. Other than that, I'm glad to see people starting to organize races using GSC - really a nice sim.

I love the F3 and I would race it if I wasn't working at that time. Any F3 race on weekends count me in (as long as it's not concurrent with one of my league races).

By the way, the F3 works great for me. I have a G25 with G27 customized pedals. Not a problem. What was wrong with it?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back