Why does this keep on updating?

I have all my settings so that Assetto Corsa doesn't update automatically. Especifically, I have the Auto-update disabled option in green in Custom Shaders Patch and the update automatically is set to not Do not auto-update. Then, why when I check the car configs every now and then I see that many of of them are marked as older in the third column on the right, when they were all marked as green before? Today I have also tried the Porsche 935 Moby Dick and it didn't work (Race cancelled message). I bet this was working before. Is Content Manager or CSP updating something (and breaking things) without my consent? What can I do about it, unplug my computer from the Internet when I load AC? I will try to update my Custom Shaders Patch today to the recommended version but, honestly, I don't really like changing things that already work, which sometimes mean problems, glitches with mods, worse performance. I must say this is not the case with AC, Content Manager and Custom Shaders Patch, but I have bad experiences from other games and programs.

CSP does have a lot (~6) of auto-update settings you have to turn off separately.

If you have them all off, it will show that configs are out of date but not download the new ones.

CSP does have a lot (~6) of auto-update settings you have to turn off separately.

If you have them all off, it will show that configs are out of date but not download the new ones.

I've been browsing all the CSP menus, and even using the search tool, and the only thing related to update options are the fields on this screen:

csp-update-options.jpg

The other ones are in the ... menus of the rest of the csp sections, it's a checkbox. If it's deselected it looks like this, where it just says "Install automatically", if it's selected it has a checkmark.
0QZN2cF.png

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 349 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 242 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years