F1 2011 Why do i hate Malaysian and Indian track so much?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Malaysia and India are two of my favourite tracks and I always do really well at both of them. India is a great track with both fast and tight turns which allows you to get into an easy rhythm. The two tracks I hate (in this game and real life) are Monaco and Singapore. When I become president of the world all street circuits will be banned :tongue:

Yeah... Malaysia and India are fun tracks. It was hard to grasp the driving. I mean you have to be perfect at almost all corners to avoid running off and to get a good time. But thats what makes it fun. The equivalent for me is monaco. Damn!! I suck at it...soo freaking hard.

don't care much for malaysia, but I think personally that india is one of better tracks in the game. I can understand why the drivers have been so full of praise for it. I agree about the pit entry though, it is quite bad, you don't see it in time and either end up missing it, or end up running across the run off area exiting the last corner to make the pits.

other than the pit entry, it's an enjoyable track.

in both F1 games by codemasters, I think the best tracks to drive have been the new ones.

I do think Malaysia is a challenging track, especially turns 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 14. But even after I managed a good finish on that track a few times I still didn't enjoy driving or racing there. It's a challenging and technical track, and it's good, but I still don't like it.

India is my favourite Tilke track since Korea. This track is quicker than Malaysia and it flows better, especially in sector 2, where there's a feeling of driving on the edge, like trying to take Maggots, Becketts and Chapel as fast as you can.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back