Why do 1 in every 5 Americans believe questioning their government is unpatriotic?

This same faction of Americans did not question the atrocities of the Bush Administration with 9/11, The PATRIOT Act, the Iraq War, Hurricane Katrina, etc.

They question Obama just because they see him as a "n*****" who should be picking cotton, and not because of the NDAA, the intrusive extensions of the PATRIOT Act, deportation of more illegal immigrants than Bush, more marijuana raids than Bush, drone strikes of American citizens abroad, including a 16-year-old.

The Founders of this country did not want their citizens to be yes men to the government, they wanted an educated populace, the exact opposite of what our government wants from us.

This factions is exactly what's wrong with America.

1 in 5 is on welfare eagerly accepting handouts instead of trying to find work. Don't bite the hand that feeds you so to speak. Most our country has been dumbed down by a pathetic public school system and propaganda MSM machine. The average joe on gov aid isn't going to want to speak out, why should he? Our government website had links to get illegal immigrants on welfare before even becoming citizens, that's absurd. The current administration takes advantage of the general lack of education and apathy of the American people.

yes exactly right lee my mates girlfriend has been on the susso for 20 years and she is fully capable of working , and i think there are lots of them who just do not want to work in aussie

Am I reading this right, you're saying 4 in 5 Americans believe that questioning their Government is OK?, sorry but I think you have that the wrong way round, I really don't believe that figure, the World wouldn't be in the state it is in if more Americans questioned or protested what is being done in their name :mad:

Am I reading this right, you're saying 4 in 5 Americans believe that questioning their Government is OK?, sorry but I think you have that the wrong way round, I really don't believe that figure, the World wouldn't be in the state it is in if more Americans questioned or protested what is being done in their name :mad:

Well, 4 in 5 Americans have the country's best interests in mind, it is just that money has too much influence in politics.

This same faction of Americans did not question the atrocities of the Bush Administration with 9/11, The PATRIOT Act, the Iraq War, Hurricane Katrina, etc.

They question Obama just because they see him as a "n*****" who should be picking cotton, and not because of the NDAA, the intrusive extensions of the PATRIOT Act, deportation of more illegal immigrants than Bush, more marijuana raids than Bush, drone strikes of American citizens abroad, including a 16-year-old.

The Founders of this country did not want their citizens to be yes men to the government, they wanted an educated populace, the exact opposite of what our government wants from us.

This factions is exactly what's wrong with America.

where are you from mohammed?

Well, yes and no. I do feel a link to America since it is my home country and I call out the abuses of my local, states, and federal government.

Though, I am neutral when I call out the abuses of others governments like Britain supporting America's overly aggressive foreign policy or the bankers hijacking the U.S. and European governments or the Russian government jailing members of a punk band for speaking out against Vladimir Putin.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 86 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 60 6.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 125 13.7%