F1 2013 Why am i being asked to pay money?

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)

ham2007

@Simberia
hi was just woundering if any one else is having this prob wen i go onto a mod its saying i need to unlock adblock and make a donation all i get is a blue screen and it wont let is do any thing

hi was just woundering if any one else is having this prob wen i go onto a mod its saying i need to unlock adblock and make a donation all i get is a blue screen and it wont let is do any thing

I finally figured out how to use my paypal-approved card to donate 10 euros (or $14.53 CAN) for 6 months.

TBH, I am more proud to contribute in order to help this wonderful site which offers true free DLCs that really rescue my five-times-bigger payment for this (flawed-in-so-many-ways) original 'game' than paying a cent more for Ignorancemasters official DLCs.

Get that plastic card out and donate less than $3 a month for six months? You can't do that? Really?

Sorry, but can I say something here? I get the blue page telling me to disable AdBlock as well, even though my AdBlock has been disabled on this site for ages. I think it's a bug we're talking about here, as a reload usually makes it go away. From what I noticed, it also appears if I scroll down before the page is fully loaded, but that theory is not perfect, as it does appear at random too.

For a future reference, I'm using CometBird 11.0 on a Windows 7 Ultimate with all the updates to date.

I noticed this when viewing RD site from my ipad, I don't even think I can install Adblock on the ipad I have to refresh or go back.
I've only noticed this today and at random times and the blue screen thing has never come up before.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%