Who's using SimVibe with AC?

I'm considering buying Sim Commander 3 for AC, but I've read old threads that indicate that Assetto Corsa is only partially supported by SC3. I've also read that more functionality will be brought to Assetto Corsa with SC4, and that there is a beta version of SC4. I have questions. Those of you who are using SC3 with AC, what functions does it offer? And what about the beta, is it fully supportive, or is it still missing functions? If I were to buy SC3 today, would I get a free upgrade when SC4 is released? They're asking quite a bit for the software, and I don't want to pay it twice. I sent an e-mail to SimXperience with these questions, and the short response left me more confused. Any advice is appreciated.

BTW, I intend only to get 2 transducers and run them in extensions mode. I want to buy cheap ones. Do you guys think that a Dayton Puck will have enough bump if I mount it directly to the wire undermesh of my racing seat? I'm using a real car seat pulled out of a 95 Silverado, and I intend to mount the transducer right to it on the bottom. I don't think I'll need a full-blown Buttkicker for that, do you?

Thanks guys.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back