Who's going to win the F1 World Drivers' Championship?

Vettel will win, I don't doubt Alonso will get a podium and maybe even clinch a better podium than Vettel. But he needs Vettel to finish 5th and lower, Alonso must win then to get the championship.
Just don't see it happening.

I'd rather see Alonso winning it, but lets face it, Red Bull will be strong in Interlagos, and Vettel isn't exactly under pressure with a 13 points gap. Everything can happen, of course, but it's highly likely Vettel will take it.

alovet.jpg

Vettel will win the WDC. Neither of them will win the Brazilian GP.

Alonso will get knocked out in Q2, but make his way up the the field into the top 5 within the first 2 laps.
Massa will out-qualify Alonso but will have to play his roll as 'Robin'.

Vettel will qualify in the front two rows but will tighten up and lose some places.
Those places will be made back with assistance from Torro Rosso and and the first safety car.

Mark Webber will win the race as he will be too far ahead of Vettel for the team to make the call.

Quali:
1.Webber
2.Hamilton
3.Vettel
4.Button

Race;
1.Webber
2.Hamilton
3.Button
4.Vettel
5.Alonso (actually Massa in 5th but we know the script).
6.Massa

Brain says Red Bull lockout with the Mclaren´s chasing them throughout the race.
Alonso simply not having the car to compete pace for pace.

Heart says Vettel gets DNF, Hamilton wins, Alonso 2nd.
Alonso world champion.

For the sake of the sport I would want Alonso to win. Maybe I'm wrong but this is what I think is best right now. At the moment I don't feel that any of them truly deserve the title.

I voted for Fernando but Vettel is much more likely to be the lucky one.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back