Paul Jeffrey

Premium
F1 Australian Grand Prix Teaser.jpg

The Grand Prix season is almost here...

Formula One returns this coming weekend, and I want to know who's excited, what we are looking forward to during the event, and anything else you want to talk about prior to track action kicking off on Friday morning!

Discuss!

First race, total attention. Second also. If there is real competition between at least two drivers I will continue to watch. Otherwise, recorded race and I will only see one part or other. If the images on the TV show more of what the riders are doing and less general plans (I doubt it), watch out for the whole season.

F1 TV Pro grabbed for 50% off a few weeks ago. Monitor to be filled with TV feed, leclerc, Vettel, Hamilton and verstappen onboards.
Leaderbord on the iPad beneath.
Can't. Fokin'. Wait!

I have no interest whatsoever. Halos, run off areas and engine sounds are bad enough, but the worst IMO is this..
Only in F1 could they ruin overtaking with DRS, keep it around for several years, change the regs to make cars finally follow each other more closely, but then make DRS even more effective! :rolleyes::thumbsdown::poop:
Every pass this season will be done and dusted 300m before the corner. For a sport brimming with such intelligent minds it is run in a moronic fashion..

F1 TV Pro grabbed for 50% off a few weeks ago. Monitor to be filled with TV feed, leclerc, Vettel, Hamilton and verstappen onboards.
Leaderbord on the iPad beneath.
Can't. Fokin'. Wait!

I was excited about this app until I clicked and found out Canadians get screwed once again.
For $37 I get to watch the replay :poop:
Shitty TSN with it's commercials every 5 mins it is than!

Super Excited! Got my dad on my newly upgraded rig to give F1 2018 a go and he was loving it! He's the one who first got me into F1, so we're both super amped. I also got him watching the F1 Netflix series. Guy is lovin' it. Nice way to bond with the fam.

I always like Melbourne and only thing I will watch free to air, rarely watch V8 replays these days. Like F1 the golden years are gone

More excited for MotoGP , SBK, SuperX, MotoX, Isle of Man are always golden no matter years ;)

P.S. 21.9 % of people here need more of a life not to waste time on polls :barefoot:

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 43 6.3%
  • < 5 years