Are you looking forward to the first race of the F1 season?

• Total voters

Who's Excited for Melbourne?

F1 Australian Grand Prix Teaser.jpg

The Grand Prix season is almost here...

Formula One returns this coming weekend, and I want to know who's excited, what we are looking forward to during the event, and anything else you want to talk about prior to track action kicking off on Friday morning!

Discuss!

RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief, occasional YouTuber, commentator and broadcaster, with a passion for motorsport on both the real and virtual racetrack.

Dethrone1427

500RPM
Sep 29, 2015
Having just binge watched that new Netflix documentary, HELL YES. Oh it's awkward, it's awkward, it's awkward with Christian and Cyril!!!!

Reactions: snyperal

Michael Lowe

100RPM
Sep 27, 2011
I'm hoping for a mix up at the front. Leclerc to beat seb. A renault, McLaren or sauber near the front would amazing too.

Reactions: MarkR

Lentoveloz

75RPM
Premium
Mar 30, 2016
First race, total attention. Second also. If there is real competition between at least two drivers I will continue to watch. Otherwise, recorded race and I will only see one part or other. If the images on the TV show more of what the riders are doing and less general plans (I doubt it), watch out for the whole season.

RasmusP

6000RPM
Premium
Oct 7, 2016
F1 TV Pro grabbed for 50% off a few weeks ago. Monitor to be filled with TV feed, leclerc, Vettel, Hamilton and verstappen onboards.
Leaderbord on the iPad beneath.
Can't. Fokin'. Wait!

Reactions: cerebralvortex

InsaneOzzie

2000RPM
Feb 2, 2010
Ive been following F1 for over 30yrs, sadly it's lost it's appeal and has become boring and predictable, like watching paint dry. I find Kart racing more exiting these days.

Reactions: jonelsorel

Kurupt CDN

DirtT Tuned Motorsports
Premium
Jul 18, 2012
I am getting excited and hoping the racing will be more exciting than the majority of races last season.
I'll reassess my excitement level after the first 3 races :)

Reactions: muzikant

r.cazeiro

1RPM
May 1, 2017
Expecting that the new rules Works! And very curious about how much pressure Charles can put on Seb.

Salvatore Sirignano

250RPM
Premium
Nov 21, 2008
I have no interest whatsoever. Halos, run off areas and engine sounds are bad enough, but the worst IMO is this..
Only in F1 could they ruin overtaking with DRS, keep it around for several years, change the regs to make cars finally follow each other more closely, but then make DRS even more effective! :rolleyes::thumbsdown::poop:
Every pass this season will be done and dusted 300m before the corner. For a sport brimming with such intelligent minds it is run in a moronic fashion..

Reactions: jonelsorel

Kurupt CDN

DirtT Tuned Motorsports
Premium
Jul 18, 2012
F1 TV Pro grabbed for 50% off a few weeks ago. Monitor to be filled with TV feed, leclerc, Vettel, Hamilton and verstappen onboards.
Leaderbord on the iPad beneath.
Can't. Fokin'. Wait!
I was excited about this app until I clicked and found out Canadians get screwed once again.
For $37 I get to watch the replay :poop:
Shitty TSN with it's commercials every 5 mins it is than!

liby88

100RPM
Dec 26, 2017
Finally Kimi can race free without getting blocked bye ferrari and seb´s whine, he will have so much more fun i guess =) and leclerc will make seb´s hair getting greyish and i hope bottas will show his ballZ to hamilton =P, so let the games begin

General_RIMT

50RPM
Mar 29, 2011
Super Excited! Got my dad on my newly upgraded rig to give F1 2018 a go and he was loving it! He's the one who first got me into F1, so we're both super amped. I also got him watching the F1 Netflix series. Guy is lovin' it. Nice way to bond with the fam.

Reactions: F1Aussie

Durge Driven

2000RPM
Jun 17, 2017
I always like Melbourne and only thing I will watch free to air, rarely watch V8 replays these days. Like F1 the golden years are gone

More excited for MotoGP , SBK, SuperX, MotoX, Isle of Man are always golden no matter years ;)

P.S. 21.9 % of people here need more of a life not to waste time on polls :barefoot:

Last edited: