Who would like to have them implement

Personally I'd rather not see DRS & KERS or at the very least they need to be in because we are talking about a Sim but there needs to be the option to disable them in SP or disallow them in MP session on Pro setting as with all the other aids.

KERS and DRS is just fake racing IMO, get back to the old days of Man\Woman and machine, next thing will be power ups, banana skins and oil slicks on the track or the Mental Muppet Ecclestone's idea of watering the track :(, I gave up watching F1 mainly because it went to the robbing bustards at Sky but I was disillusioned well before that with Ecclestone, Kers & DRS, I'm afraid I don't consider pressing a button to overtake in any way, shape or form racing.

P2P\DirectIP\Lan most definitely would like to see that coming back though :thumbsup:

I think KERS is too big in racing to ignore it anymore. They have a car that is famous for being a hybrid coming up at one stage or another (P4/5 Competizione from 2012) so they just have to do it. DRS should be relatively easy, as they already have active aero implemented so it's just the rules that need to be implemented, and P2P should be pretty easy once KERS is implemented as the idea of a boost would be there, it's, again, just a matter of implementing the rules.

I think as long as the basic frameworks is there, modders may even be able to figure something out for themselves once the modding tools come out and everything is ready for them to begin the work.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back