Who will win the 2015 F1 WDC?

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
With the Formula One season approaching its time for a pre-season poll to see who your favorite is for the title.

You can only make one choice in the poll and we would like to hear your motivation in the comments below.

Lewis.

He'll be brimming with confidence after 2014, and Rosberg will need to really step up his game in wheel-to-wheel fights to keep up. Mercedes will still be ahead of the field, but I can see at least 6 wins by other teams.

On previous evidence, can't look past Hamilton, unfortunately. Can't see Mercedes losing that much ground in 5 months, unfortunately, and no way that Rosberg will beat him.

I'd have to say Hamilton as well. With the form from last season he'll be brimming with confidence and I can't imagine Mercedes going backwards with the car. Rosberg will certainly put up a good fight but I just can't see him beating Lewis when he's got the confidence and form he currently has.

If Red Bull can get the car closer to the Mercedes I think Ricciardo would be in with a chance, proved his pace, consistency and racecraft in 2014 (I swear there's not much Aussie bias there :p).

Otherwise it really depends on how much the teams can improve the cars and close the gap to Mercedes, a few others like Alonso and Bottas I think could challenge if the car is under them but we'll have to wait and see :)

I was posting a troll vote on Verstappen, realising that I wasn't the only one. Whoever voted Maldonado must be a bigger troll IMO

Hamilton for me, don't think Rosberg will match him this year either. Ferrari looking strong in testing so far, but I suspect that Merc is only gathering data and not even trying to set fastest laps yet.
Can't wait to see what McLaren brings this season, realistically I don't think they'll be challenging at the front this season, and testing so far has not proved too positive, but things change fast in F1 so here's me hoping that car is a proper fast runner once they work out the kinks!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 315 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.3%