Who will be F1 Champion 2010?

Sauber built a good car for this season, but yeah I also think we have to wait for Kobayashi. He's a great driver though so I think if he'll get a good car once maybe he can do it!

It's hard to tell who'll win this year, teams showed pretty much equal performance in testings. I voted for Massa.

I belive that hamilton will win this years championship because during his first year he was so exaited to drive agienst the faster drivers as some of them where his heros. So now that Schumi is back I am sure Hamiltons Fighting spirit will come back and we will see some great action from Hamilton (compare to last season and maybe even the previes seasons) I cant wait to first practice beggins. Lets hope our favorite drivers get some good results (of course this is not possible but at least I am not just hoping that one driver will have a good result).

I realy hope to see Senna at the top 10 even if he have not done a single practice with the car. Because that will prove that he is worth to be driving in F1 as there are so meny people that say that because his father was an F1 driver doesn't it mean that Senna is worth beeng an F1 driver. (people should just stop criticising others and start criticising them selfs) all this is IMO so of course it doesn't mean that I am right.

Dallara said their car is about 1 sec faster than the Lotus and Virgin cars. Still 3 sec behind the fastest ones. (of course without testing those are just words, they have to prove it)
Even so if the other teams cant finish the race then they could be 1 minute faster but they would still stop some where on the middle of the race and apperently lose the race. But at the same time I fear that Senna will spin because he still does not know the car but he have driven an F1 car before so I hope he still rimembers those leasons he got back then.

Watch out for Sebastian Vettel, if Red Bull's car is as good as last season they have a good package. Vettel is clearly the best driver in the team, and there is'nt big changes inside the team which many others teams will have to strugle with, besides the internal battles among drivers to prove who is the better pilot.

I voted for Alonso as he's showing the same skill as he did with the Renault but this time it's in a quicker car. I can only imagine he/it will become a quicker package as the season goes on.

I would have thought that Vettel would've won the race had he not had problems. Shame he didn't but I do think he has a very strong chance of winning the championship this year, bar anymore problems of course.

Button needs to get used to the car. He had a strong race but he is a proven world champion and race winner. Possibility of him winning at Monaco or in the wet is high. I expect Lewis to edge him out during the first qtr of the season.

Rosberg, glad he beat Michael. I wanted to see the 7 time world champ do well but I also have a soft spot for Rosberg that I got during his GP2 career. I'd like to see him on the top step with Schumy a few places down out of the podium for a bit at least.

Senna and Karun Chandhok. Shame about the latter but at least Bruno finished the race. I feel we have more to see from him but with two rookies developing the car I can't see it happening any time soon.

Weren't Lotus the only new team to have both cars finish?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 422 39.7%