Who Was Your Sim Racing Developer of the Year?

Just User Interface type of stuff.
Formula E 'Gen2' Teased for rFactor 2

People who only use it to race with AI, RD leagues or with specific groups, probably avoid most of the issues.

I get it and can agree with that post you linked. The way I see it modern sims need serious multiplayer infrastructure a la iRacing. ACC seems to be going in that direction which is good.

Even if they all just officially integrated (and nicely, not a hack job) with Sim Racing Systems that could be enough.

Something is going to have to look as good as PCars2 if they want to rely on the single player experience.

Last edited:
View attachment 283641
2018 had plenty of highlights in the world of sim racing, with big moves from many of the sim racing development teams - but who impressed you the most?

New games, big updates, impressive licence acquisitions, feature improvements, 2018 pretty much had it all. With such a rich amount of marketplace movement this year, picking a development team to single out as the most impressive is almost impossible - but it is a challenge we ask you all to rise to with this latest end of year awards article!

Let us know who you think was the most impressive sim racing developer during the last 12 months by voting in the poll and commenting below! Oh, and try to be civil about it all please folks :)

*Please note, the title's mentioned in the poll next to the developer name are just some of the games developed by the studio, and should be used for reference only. The poll refers to the work undertaken by the respective studio throughout 2018, and not just to the games referenced in the poll.

**Image credit: Heusinkveld Engineering
wow!!!!!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%