Who wants an online SuperTouring Championship using Andreas FSC's SuperTouring Mod?

Hi everyone,

I am looking at setting up an online super touring championship on Race07 for people to join and try to recreate the enjoyment of the 1990's using Andreas FSC's super touring mod.

Who thinks this is a good idea and would anyone like to join?

It could also be live streamed to YouTube to try and attract more people?

Any ideas people have, please let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you.

That's great! I'm new to Race 07 and I didn't know it was still possible to play online. I would love to participate in this championship! :D Andreas FSC's mods are fantastic! :D

Hi everyone,

I am looking at setting up an online super touring championship on Race07 for people to join and try to recreate the enjoyment of the 1990's using Andreas FSC's super touring mod.

Who thinks this is a good idea and would anyone like to join?

It could also be live streamed to YouTube to try and attract more people?

Any ideas people have, please let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yea I have alot to learn but if I could get involved somehow I'd love to. I have some friends I'm trying to get on race 07 but I'm just trying to figure out how to handle race 07s server issues.

I've been racing on Race06 and then came out the Race07 I had been racing there for many years until it came out the Assetto Corsa and after that was the project Cars.
Race07 it was a very nice racing game.
Now at the moment ... I am racing on Assetto Corsa ... Project Cars2 and iRacing and already pre-order the Project Cars3

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back