Who said slower car are no fun?

I agree! Races were great and again I think that Bathurst is the best looking track layout among the others... at the moment... I'm eager to see Macau and the Green Hell!
I was hoping to see more on the track honestly... but I understand touring and bathurst aren't as popular as, for example, the Dtm92 and European pack. Also I had in mind to do highlights of this race as well but the majority of us had the same car with the same livery so it'd look weird... I wish we could have a livery pack as well in the future... there I said that!

I agree! Races were great and again I think that Bathurst is the best looking track layout among the others... at the moment... I'm eager to see Macau and the Green Hell!
I was hoping to see more on the track honestly... but I understand touring and bathurst aren't as popular as, for example, the Dtm92 and European pack. Also I had in mind to do highlights of this race as well but the majority of us had the same car with the same livery so it'd look weird... I wish we could have a livery pack as well in the future... there I said that!
According to the facebook tease a while back, we should get an update on both G5 and Touring Classics on the next patch! :thumbsup:

Too bad I missed this one!
Bathurst is a daunting track that I both like and hate at the same time!.. . :thumbsdown::thumbsup:
Hate might be the wrong word, but it scares the hell out of me!! :confused::D

Last edited:
This looks decent, don't know whether I'm up to speed yet, but I'd be up for joining you guys. It's about time I got stuck in.

Edit: I think your races are about 2p.m for me so I may be able to make some weekend ones. I'll keep my eye out, and get some friend requests going in the meantime, if that's okay.

Last edited:
Hey Emilio, the M1 Procar is ripe for it's own little series. There are a ton of liveries and I bet with a little investment by participants you would end up with some real nice footage for a video.:)

The only issue is, of course, the non-updated physics. But, with good participation (9 or 10 cars) it would be lots of fun, IMO.

I'm calling dibs on the #90 Warsteiner M1 Procar.:)

What do you say, guys?! Let's race 'em!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back