Formula Three - Dan Ticktum
A bit of a dark horse within the Red Bull driver program, Ticktum has spent much of his career so far away from any serious limelight, however the 19-year-old Englishman is doing much to change that image in 2018 thanks to a stellar series of performances in the highly competitive Formula Three championship, snatching some impressive race victories as he looks to add another trophy to his Macau Grand Prix win of 2017.

Maybe he wish he'd stay away from the limelight, but you can't say he spent his career away from it with his 2 year ban (second year suspended). I think he got quite a lot of press coverage back then.

Ticktum will take the seat of gasly in toro rosso with hartley.

Not a chance. It is impossible for Ticktum to rack up enough Super Licence points to get a race seat for 2019.

Mod Edit: this is an English speaking forum please use that language when you post.
Even if you have to use Google translate.

Quite the exceptionalist view...
Why not leave people choice, if people want to respond fine, if not well their bad for using the “wrong” language. Getting sick of the anglo-centric world view. Just a language, not even spoken by a majority of people.

Quite the exceptionalist view...
Why not leave people choice, if people want to respond fine, if not well their bad for using the “wrong” language. Getting sick of the anglo-centric world view. Just a language, not even spoken by a majority of people.

It is a private forum, where we are free to set our own rules. In addition, a site that is catered to the whole world. And arguably English is the language that are the most widespread.
It is also a language that is the most used as a second language in addition to being quite high on the first language.

Nevertheless, English is the language for this board - it says so when you sign up as well.

I hope not. I lost what little respect I had for Rosberg when he ran away from F1 in what I saw as a real act of cowardice.

He looks so much happier, relaxed and healthier today. I think it was the correct move for him. Also, drivers have different goals. Clearly Rosberg wanted to be a world champion. When that was done, the motivation wasn't there. Better to stop than do a Hill 99 or Mansell 95.

I think they should make the car a bit bigger next season and give Rudy van Buren a shot! :)
He would do quite well i suspect.
rudyvburen.jpg

It is a private forum, where we are free to set our own rules. In addition, a site that is catered to the whole world. And arguably English is the language that are the most widespread.
It is also a language that is the most used as a second language in addition to being quite high on the first language.

Nevertheless, English is the language for this board - it says so when you sign up as well.

Hail Caesar...

I hope not. I lost what little respect I had for Rosberg when he ran away from F1 in what I saw as a real act of cowardice.
If you have a family and a good life, you achieved the F1 World Champinionship. You have no private life, your family never sees you. The possibilty you get injured is always there. And the relationship with your teammate sucks, so you are up for another year of fullon stress. After you been living in the F1 fastlane for so long. I might well be that his wife said, it's me and the kids or F1, your choise, we gone all the way for your career for so long, now it's our turn.

I could have sworn I heard one of the commentators say Sainz was headed to McLaren as Alonso's teammate.
That leaves Vandoorne out.... if true.
He made the comment during the Hungarian broadcast.
I actually had to rewind the recording to verify I was hearing correctly.

Last edited:
Ocon is a Merdeces driver. If Stroll take his place, then he'll go to Williams. Now, I want to see how Williams will manage to race in 2019. Maybe becoming a Team B for Mercedes?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 169 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 454 39.3%