Who is this Luigi Secco?

I never see him in MP races. Which, I guess is a good thing. He'd scare everybody away. Kind of shocked to see his setups are basically the default on the vids I watched. Anyhoo, I call dibs If we're picking teammates for the up coming R3E league.:D:laugh:

Well, it seems he has spent some time practicing to reach this level;
http://game.raceroom.com/users/offline/
5761 laps completed (that's valid laps, nonvalid are not included).
16 days and 7 hours ingame, which means almost 400 hours.
I know there are people who have spent more, but compared to my some 80 hours on R3E I can see how he should be far ahead of me :p
I think I have more laps, but less skill.:notworthy:

Well, it seems he has spent some time practicing to reach this level;
http://game.raceroom.com/users/offline/
5761 laps completed (that's valid laps, nonvalid are not included).
16 days and 7 hours ingame, which means almost 400 hours.
I know there are people who have spent more, but compared to my some 80 hours on R3E I can see how he should be far ahead of me :p
All worth it in the end.:unsure:

yet when there is vrp to win a certain Tim Heinemann
who wasn't even on the competition leaderboard yesterday blows even Luigi out of the spot by .500 ...
( ADAC GT Masters 2014 competition )

I am starting to understand why this name shows up in some thread once in a while.. does a few lap and is #1 right away and blows everyones else time, but it seem to be only when there is prizes to be won ... :cautious:

naahhh he cant be doing anything odd im faster than him in the most populated leaderboard and any day im bored ill give meaning to a second and the second being homonimous

edit:

so you realize the degree of force of luigi ponder this:

luigi is better driver than me tim just faster

and what can of driver i am well:

in my only try ever once returning drunk home a fly aproach flying while i was cutting ham with a long knive

i threw a random slash and cut the fly in mid air in two halves

apparently i used the force to made the fly fly towards the blade

but if anyone in the universe tries to beat my record of 100% success of cutting flying flyes in two with a long blade they should be able to kill 50 flies in a rwo with the index finger without missing one as well

once i would be so pieced with the world i would see a fly and just killed it with my index finger like a kid who hits a marble

50 times in a row like that till i decided i would kill no insect again

i hope to have impressed you with my skills on the force, well luigis better master than me mastering the bright side of the force, i can percieve it

wait the doctors coming im going back to the padded cell, see you :)

Last edited:
I think I have more laps, but less skill.:notworthy:
I agree :)

Steve, but who is Keni Keninen, he did his first laps today and immediately so much faster than Steve Mitchell, he's fast but not Alien :)
KeniKeninen.jpg

So Cool car and cool track, this is best sim ever (after GTR Evolution)!!!

Steve I think you try too hard, slow down :)
SteveMitchell.jpg

Last edited:
naahhh he cant be doing anything odd im faster than him in the most populated leaderboard and any day im bored ill give meaning to a second and the second being homonimous

edit:

so you realize the degree of force of luigi ponder this:

luigi is better driver than me tim just faster

and what can of driver i am well:

in my only try ever once returning drunk home a fly aproach flying while i was cutting ham with a long knive

i threw a random slash and cut the fly in mid air in two halves

apparently i used the force to made the fly fly towards the blade

but if anyone in the universe tries to beat my record of 100% success of cutting flying flyes in two with a long blade they should be able to kill 50 flies in a rwo with the index finger without missing one as well

once i would be so pieced with the world i would see a fly and just killed it with my index finger like a kid who hits a marble

50 times in a row like that till i decided i would kill no insect again

i hope to have impressed you with my skills on the force, well luigis better master than me mastering the bright side of the force, i can percieve it

wait the doctors coming im going back to the padded cell, see you :)

I wasn't implying anything.
I guess i was just hmmm... Frustrated again by an Alien seemingly effortless driving in first place when i can barely shave 0.1 from my time lol

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 306 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 439 39.6%