Who is interested in a driving lesson from the pros?

Hi guys,

I started the discussion with the guys from Sim-min, they are organizing on-line teaching with Team-Speak from professional real life race car drivers.

I asked them if they would willing to do for us RPM RACE Tournament racers a separate driving lesson.

If they are willing to do it, who is interested about it? Please post it here.

From my side i am absolutely curious about it, and would love to participate, so i vote with yes!!!!
I opened 24 spots, since the max server room is 25 people in RACE, and i guess 1 is needed for the teacher.... lol
Maybe it can be more if there are more people interested, for example if they are willing to do 2-3 rounds for us, or if the teaching is in GTR 2, i guess the max room capacity is more there, but this i do not remember for sure now. But first lets see who is up for it, and f they are willing to do it for us.

Confirmed participants:

1 Neo[RPM]
2 Szefo[RPM]
3 Hetfield2k
4 Scyp[RPM]
5 Senor barriga
6 TheStig[RPM]
7 Jack Feelsnerves
8 PureOwnage[RPM]
9 Racemaus[RPM]
10 Woofer[RPM]
11 Wido[RPM]
12 HenY[RPM]
13 Wakuwaku[RPM]

senor barriga said:
i like to join....
but i don't have a teamspeak.......yet...
(being a student money kinda dried up right now for headset & still saving for the G25 & GTR2 :S ](*,) #-o )...

so Neo......do you by any chance have a date already for the lesson?

just download TS (see our forum) and listen without talking :)

I am in as well

No anything fixed yet, not the date, not the game, nothing, currently doing a pre-investigation who is interested.

OH, and forgot to mention, but hope you understand: if very much people will be interested, then RPM members has the first spots in the teaching, but of course if they willing to help us i will try to find a solution that everybody can participate on it who would like to.

Okido, i think i will close the poll, see post from Sim-Min site from Fabrizio:

"Neo[RPM] wrote:
Thank you for your support Fabrizio, i am sure that an english video is also a big help, but my question was rather if you could give us an on-line teaching in our RPM server with Team Speak in RACE game in english language? (RACE is just preferred because at the moment most of us are active and practising in this game)

We could provide for it the server in the game and TS as well.

Believe me, the video lessons we are planning, contain the same arguments that I can explain you with a live lesson!

Nevermind the Sim you use for the lessons, one is the same of an other, because important is to learn a specific driving style, it means for example how to take an overtake or how to defend your race position going out of abitual racing lines as how to brake in the best way and others... Understand?

Well I'm going to buy Race WTCC Sim because i haven't it yet!

See you later... maybe inside the game!!!"

That was the bad news.

The good news are:
- they will make a video in english, as soon as i will know more about release time will inform you
- maybe we will have a professional driver (or more...?) in our tournament, i invited them at least! :)

So thats it for now, poll is closed.....

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.8%