Who is already playing race 07???

• Lars Gerrit Korb

Maik Peters said:
Oké thats nice the hear from you :)
See you online soon!

When? :p

I am dingling around for some days and don't see any familiar drivers.
Except Robbe at two days... :(

Unfunny release dates :(

Greetz

Lars

• Lars Gerrit Korb

Yes, looks like.

Well, I am just trying what's new in 07.
Basicly there hasn't much changed in the WTCC's section in my opinion.
Except the missing 407 ... grrrrr. :)

Btw, Monza and f3000 is pretty much like ebony and ivory :)

Greetz

Lars

Lars Gerrit Korb said:
Yes, looks like.

Well, I am just trying what's new in 07.
Basicly there hasn't much changed in the WTCC's section in my opinion.
Except the missing 407 ... grrrrr. :)

Btw, Monza and f3000 is pretty much like ebony and ivory :)

Greetz

Lars

hehe the 407 didnt drove in this season :) but you can still select it in a custom race with 2006 cars allowed :)

right bram,

i think it hasnt much changed in race 07 in the wtcc class, too.
the most funniest class in race 07, except the wtcc´s is the formula bmw class.. the formula bmw cars are not too fast and they are not so easy to drive. i think its very funny. i dont like the radical cars very much. they are very fast and no sliding. minis are very funny on certain tracks. catheram cars are funny too. formula 3000 cars are very fast, but in my opinion not so funny like formula bmw. see you on track this evening iam in from 23.00 o clock. see ya all.

greets marcel

ok sorry attila.

i have another opinion about formula 3000 cars now. yesterday i drove online on a server in monza. after practise, qualy, race 1 and race 2 i recognized, that i drove against 5 computerdrivers at the server, oh man what an idiot (myself) :) ;).

i wondered why they were so slowly. my first won races with the formula 3000 cars. :)

greets marcel

I've finally had my first squirt around a few tracks in RACE 07, and I'm very impressed with the improvement over RACE 06. A big step forward.

Is it my imagination, or is Puebla Special the old Puebla 2006 track but with improved grip? It feels much nicer to drive, similar grip to the other tracks.
Tried the 2006 Honda and loved the improved sound of the car, much less like a buzzing bee.

Good times coming with this game. :thumb:

Warren Dawes said:
I've finally had my first squirt around a few tracks in RACE 07, and I'm very impressed with the improvement over RACE 06. A big step forward.

Is it my imagination, or is Puebla Special the old Puebla 2006 track but with improved grip? It feels much nicer to drive, similar grip to the other tracks.
Tried the 2006 Honda and loved the improved sound of the car, much less like a buzzing bee.

Good times coming with this game. :thumb:

Puebla Special is old Pueable but then indeed the SAME grip level as the other tracks :)

Thats why its much better to drive :) (more fun also)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 281 13.4%