Who is already playing race 07???

hi guys, i playe race 07 online from 22.00 pm until 3.00 this morning.
it was very fun. but only 6 - 10 people were only. why ??? race 07 is the best racing simulation i think. ok, its not available in every country but only 6 - 10 people are playing online??? i don´t know but i think alone in germany the game has very many fans, where are them??? plays everybody offline???

if i think back to race. from all over the world in the evening ca. 20 people where online. that was not much. for example in gtr2 hundred people playing online. i dont understand that.

p.s.: for all who had no chance to play race 07 until today, RACE 07 IS THE BURNER!!!

best greets marcel

Marcel Ascher said:
hi guys, i playe race 07 online from 22.00 pm until 3.00 this morning.
it was very fun. but only 6 - 10 people were only. why ??? race 07 is the best racing simulation i think. ok, its not available in every country but only 6 - 10 people are playing online??? i don´t know but i think alone in germany the game has very many fans, where are them??? plays everybody offline???

if i think back to race. from all over the world in the evening ca. 20 people where online. that was not much. for example in gtr2 hundred people playing online. i dont understand that.

p.s.: for all who had no chance to play race 07 until today, RACE 07 IS THE BURNER!!!

best greets marcel

yes, for me race 07 is the best game ever! :rofl:

• Lars Gerrit Korb

yea, distribution-ways appear a bit confusing.

especially if it is Atari as the publisher except in 2 or 3 terretories.

I miss you guys.
I feel pretty lonely on the f3000 servers. :(

But it's waiting and drinkin tea, hm? :/

Lars Gerrit Korb said:
yea, distribution-ways appear a bit confusing.

especially if it is Atari as the publisher except in 2 or 3 terretories.

I miss you guys.
I feel pretty lonely on the f3000 servers. :(

But it's waiting and drinkin tea, hm? :/

this evening i will join u, lars.
but i most like the fbmw class.
what do u say about them?

greetz
kevin

• Lars Gerrit Korb

Yea, FBMW class is also cool.
(especially the sound) :)

But the speed of the f3000 is what makes it currently for me ... roooooOOOOAAAAR!

:D

I have asked the same question on rsc. This is one of the reply:

Hi,
I'm Dutch and bought the game in Germany. You can chose between different languages. I installed the English version, which is the default if I remember correctly. You can ofcourse also chose German.

You can also install two versions of the game:
1) Online version which uses Steam
2) Offline version without Steam
It's also possible to install both versions, so you can both race online and offline. Both version have to be installed in different folders (you can't chose the Steam folder but you can chose the offline folder).

• Lars Gerrit Korb

I don't think much (as you know) :)

I just thought the list had been completed to get that order done.
Obviously it had not :)

What I think...hmmm...I think....I got my copy already :)

Greetz

Lars

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back