Who has the Megane mod ??

Hey guys,just wondering how many ppl have the Megane mod installed ???
Plz post a commment if you have the mod . If there are enough ppl with the mod we can try to pick a date for a race .
Plz let me know , Patrick

Well its a small poll and it is also for my information cuz i dont know how many Rfactor freaks we have here.
Bram asked me to keep myself a bit busy with Rfactor only because i am in there everyday. I just want to try and help to get the Rfactor section in here a bit busy.
And perhaps with some ppl have a race ,thats why i want to know who,howmany,when where and on and on and blah blah blah :)
Reason is that Bram did a lot for me so its a return favor .
Any questions just shoot guys !!!
Ciao

I have this mod also. very enjoyable racing although I do question just how realistic it is - the cars seem to have phenomenal grip and speed
It has more grip then the Megane trophy 2005, but last night online in a server with no TC and no Stability its still some work to keep the car on track.
Give it some time ,its a great mod.
Hope to cu online in the Megane :)
Oh and you can use the old setups from the other Megane mod as well.

yes i selected the rfactor folder

Do you have another Megane mod installed ? if so remove that 1 with a modmanager. you can get it here: http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=rFactor Mod Manager
It will also show the mods installed, it wont delete them but just turns the mods of to save loading time.
There are so far no problems found installing the mod,so i dont know whats wrong Ivan.
Stupid question maybe ,but is it a legal version of Rfactor you have ??

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 505 39.0%