GT5 Who has Gran Turismo 5 already?

I just got a mail my game is awaiting in the shop... Never before I wanted to be at home so badly... still 6h of work to go and then 1,5h of traffic jams and then hopefully reaching the shop 5 minutes before closing time.

Not looking good for Anderstorp this thursday...

Adam, you own a PS3, you enjoy racing games - its a no brainer. The 30 min install is a minor nuisance but the intro, menu's, graphics are slick, the handling feels very good - just my first impressions of course but I see GT5 figuring heavily in my gaming time.

I got an email from play on Saturday to say my game was on its way so I was expecting it today. So I got up this morning full of the joys of spring as I though to my self this day is going to be perfect no work today and the whole day to myself what could be better perfect for GT5.
Took the dog for a nice long walk across the beach and thought when i get back GT5 will be sitting on my door matt just waiting to be played :D
But when I got home all I found was the usual bills but NO GT5 :mad:
Anyone else who ordered from play get their's today?

Something very Sad when a Grown man is sitting waiting for a ps3 game :cool:

BAHHHH the store i put my order on now typed delivery 1 of december, i really hope that its becouse the first batch is sold out and that i will have mine tomorrow, otherwise i have to cancel it and go for some hunting in shops tomorrow :(
Reading the info on the collectors edition i almost regret been cheep ordering the standard version, so its all good if the store fu**ed up and i can go shop one copy tomorrow :D

I got it

110ka41.jpg

Wow, even with controller, you can feel the weight movement! It seems the best in any sim sofar.

Also gave my friend all golds on the first license with only a controller lol
Karting seems a lot of fun!

And try the Audi RS6, amazing sound!

edit: oh and on all cars I tried there was a hood view!

Wow, even with controller, you can feel the weight movement! It seems the best in any sim sofar.

Also gave my friend all golds on the first license with only a controller lol
Karting seems a lot of fun!

And try the Audi RS6, amazing sound!

edit: oh and on all cars I tried there was a hood view!
I also did the first licence with a controller, although the Peugeot 207 licence on Tsukuba was pretty hard. I don't have a possibility for my G25 now... just moved to an other home and my desk is not here yet and a cockpit still needs to be built..

No Ben, that's not a hood view. You're sitting on the top of the roof..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back