Who do you Think the New Stig is?

Ross Balfour

#99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs
After watching a simply amazing episode of driving skill from the new Stig on Top Gear tonight, it made me wonder who the new Stig could be?

Some of my suggestions:

Anthony Davidson - Contracted to the BBC for F1 commentary and featured in Jeremy Clarkson's DVD "Duel" - definitely a realistic candidate as the new Stig has some epic car control!

Steve Brogan - Featured in last week's episode, but apparently there is a massive rumour going around that he is the new Stig??

Tiff Needell - Surely Top Gear isn't that obvious??

Other suggestions from me would include a former racing driver or current single seater driver or something like that.... you thoughts???

I'll be able to stretch it out to a few million pages with dragons, elves, magic, pixies, intergalactic space battles, large flying hamsters with laser guns, some star trek-esque sliding doors, scotsmen learning to play the drums with the bagpipes as well as the usual dashing young knight in armour to rescue a fair maid from a burning tower in a land far away beyond the forest of goblins and the mountains full of welsh spitting at people, battling killer boulders along the way with their fake swords and upside down calculators spelling rude words.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back