Cars Who can make a professional car mod?

I am looking for professional who can make a car mod with exactly parameters i can show.
Basically it's Porsche 991 Carrera 3.4 (350 Hp) (no Carrera S /no turbo) with factory engine/gearbox specification but !!! specific suspension setup and slick tyres

I am looking for professional who can make a car mod with exactly parameters i can show.
Basically it's Porsche 991 Carrera 3.4 (350 Hp) (no Carrera S /no turbo) with factory engine/gearbox specification but !!! specific suspension setup and slick tyres
I'm sure that this question has been asked before, but you won't get away cheaply with it. Basically, you have to spend close to or more than 1000 € in manhours for something remotely good. If you see other people on other websites offering you the same for 150€ or so, you can assume it will be ripped with physics stolen from other cars

Visit this link https://www.********************/order-today/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back