Resource icon

Textures White Interior for the Satsuma v1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
abc def submitted a new resource:

White Interior for the Satsuma - White-tinted interior for Satsuma

Welp... Just a white-tinted texture for Satsuma's interior. First version. Also there's a bug with the seats, help will be appreciated since this is my first mod. I added custom gauges too, If you want to use them.
VsyYmvO.png
tKV4Qq6.png
t7MMGsA.png
wBnVTo7.png
pfI2Osb.png
wfM6xF8.png

Aaaand the glitch:...

Read more about this resource...

Alright friend? I realized glitch and I decided to try to fix it, and I got it for your happiness ^^.
You can not leave transparent on the back of the texture of the bank, this is what is causing the error, I hope I helped.

Sorry, my english is not my language ^^
mysummercar2017-08-3102-44-51-21.png

Alright friend? I realized glitch and I decided to try to fix it, and I got it for your happiness ^^.
You can not leave transparent on the back of the texture of the bank, this is what is causing the error, I hope I helped.

Sorry, my english is not my language ^^
mysummercar2017-08-3102-44-51-21.png
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I will indeed try this fix ASAP, and if working then i will update the mod.

I can't get any of these interior texture mods to work I tried using unity asset explorer 1.3 which may be the problem or maybe the last update made all these texture mods useless.Does anyone have a link to v 1.5? I see a YouTuber using v1.5 of unity explorer but I can't seem to locate it anywhere, in any case, I opened unity found the file that needs to be replaced then I tried importing and it simply won't take effect I tried extracting the original and then just going to the folder it made and replaced the files using the exact same name and importing and still no effect I am at a complete loss on how to use these mods can anyone help?

I can't get any of these interior texture mods to work I tried using unity asset explorer 1.3 which may be the problem or maybe the last update made all these texture mods useless.Does anyone have a link to v 1.5? I see a YouTuber using v1.5 of unity explorer but I can't seem to locate it anywhere, in any case, I opened unity found the file that needs to be replaced then I tried importing and it simply won't take effect I tried extracting the original and then just going to the folder it made and replaced the files using the exact same name and importing and still no effect I am at a complete loss on how to use these mods can anyone help?
ROCK3R made a good video on this subject, link for download is in the video's description:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back