+2
    abc def submitted a new resource:

White Interior for the Satsuma - White-tinted interior for Satsuma

Read more about this resource...

2. Devils17

Devils17

Ratings:
    +15
    Alright friend? I realized glitch and I decided to try to fix it, and I got it for your happiness ^^.
    You can not leave transparent on the back of the texture of the bank, this is what is causing the error, I hope I helped.

Sorry, my english is not my language ^^
    [​IMG]

3. abc def

abc def

Ratings:
    +2
    Thank you, thank you, thank you. I will indeed try this fix ASAP, and if working then i will update the mod.

• Like Like x 1
  4. abc def

abc def

Ratings:
    +2
  5. KoolBreeze420

KoolBreeze420

Ratings:
    +0
    I can't get any of these interior texture mods to work I tried using unity asset explorer 1.3 which may be the problem or maybe the last update made all these texture mods useless.Does anyone have a link to v 1.5? I see a YouTuber using v1.5 of unity explorer but I can't seem to locate it anywhere, in any case, I opened unity found the file that needs to be replaced then I tried importing and it simply won't take effect I tried extracting the original and then just going to the folder it made and replaced the files using the exact same name and importing and still no effect I am at a complete loss on how to use these mods can anyone help?

6. abc def

abc def

Ratings:
    +2
    ROCK3R made a good video on this subject, link for download is in the video's description: