General White border from trees

Hello Guys and Girls

I'm going crazy to cut out perfectly in Photoshop or .Net. I can't get rid of the white border on some trees which have a white background. It is soo easy to remove, that it is so easy to get the white borders. I tried also with alpha stuff in nodes under blender. :( No luck..

Any ideas how to remove them? Krita did not work. Online Tools also not. Need some advise.

WhiteBorders.jpg

Or is someone here who is willing to share some olive trees?

Best, Fab

What you want to do is figure out your alpha, then temporarily disable it and replace all the white with green/brown (as appropriate). Really just pulling a dark green colour and painting all over the edges will look OK enough but there's probably some tool in Photoshop that does it more automatically, I just don't know what it is.

I would isolate the tree as you have done, copy it to a new layer, apply a dark green (or green to blend with the rest of the tree) Inner Glow set to multiply. Copy that new layer again, apply a 5px gaussian blur, copy that 5 times, combine those 5 layers into a new single layer, then drop it behind your new tree layer as a new background. Then use the outline of your tree to create your alpha channel.

I would isolate the tree as you have done, copy it to a new layer, apply a dark green (or green to blend with the rest of the tree) Inner Glow set to multiply. Copy that new layer again, apply a 5px gaussian blur, copy that 5 times, combine those 5 layers into a new single layer, then drop it behind your new tree layer as a new background. Then use the outline of your tree to create your alpha channel.

it sounds like it`s easier to build a nuclear weapon :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back