F1 2010 Which View?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
hi all

Just wanted to see what View you guys were using in game i use the Can cam above the drivers head is this the most popular one or is everyone using cockpit cam? or is there another one thats being overlooked?

I would definitely use cockpit if there was an option or mod to remove the steering wheel and hands. Can't stand looking at two of these(the game's and my own). Until then it's nose/bumpercam all the way baby! :D

• Ree

I think the cockpit view is horrible...

The problem with most cockpit views is you don't get to see anywhere near the amount of track you would in real life, so you are essentially driving blind...this is why a lot of people use the swingman view in other sims - it's to get a sense of the track, not to "cheat"...you are kidding yourself if you think that cockpit views on racing games is the same things as what you would see in real life, to even begin to come close you need a three monitor setup and 3D....

So I totally agree with Crowsy and use the T cam view in F1 2010 (unmodified)...

Agree with both of you.... I struggle with cockpit view and use chase/swingman. I don't believe I am cheating or a lesser driver/gamer because of this.

cockpit, but i really dont mind other people using what ever the game offers.
I am just as quick or slow in T-cam Bumper, or Cockpit view.
Even if the 16 guys above me on say Spa TT used another cam, i really dont think it matters much, al depends on the amount of time u invest in a view mode.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back