F1 2011 Which tracks do you love/hate the most.

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I love playing this game. And of course i have favorite tracks. Australia, Canada, Monaco, Europe, Spa, Italy and Brazil. All great fun. In 2010 i loved Canada the most, but i'm leaning against Australia or Monza this time around.

I HATE Japan. I just can't figure it out. I have no confidence there and i'm always going of.

So what track do you love the most and which one do you you just dread?

Does anyone else find Nurburgring really bumpy? It'd definitely be my favourite if you could attack the last corner/first corner more aggressively, apart from that Spa is definitely my favourite.

HATE Singapore.

Love: Australia, Sepang, Catalunya, Turkey, Canada, Nurburgring, Spa, Suzuka

I might be the only one who loves Sepang, but it was the first track I really got the hang of and I'm always fast there. I suck at Monaco and Singapore, but I like both circuits. I like the Tilke tracks, but I can understand why so many don't. If I count the lack of scenery then I would say I dislike Yeongham, but I do enjoy the circuit and I also wish that the original Bahrain layout was in F12011 (although I understand why it's not in there). I really do enjoy most of the tracks for one reason or another, there isn't one that I would say I hate :)

Love & Hate :Monaco ..eyes popping out hand and feet twitching fun, a great feeling when you hook it all together over the whole race..one minor error though and with this game your penalized heavily. Great fun to put on if Gaming shop has it on demo and show off, and see others have a go is very entertaining.

I generally love any circuit that challenges my right foot around a corner, do I lift or not thought I enjoy the challenge of.. Japan 130R springs to mind with DRS on a lesser car. Turkey's famous fast multiple apex left hander.

I still miss Aderlaide (yes I'm an old timer) I will always love Spa though, I hate what they have done with the bus stop chicane though.

I actually like the Indian circuit when it's dry, looking forward to next weekends race, in my opinion it has a nice challenging flow, you can be smooth or aggressive, though in the wet I didn't like it very much.

I find it hard to dislike any circuit, I mainly dislike how the AI are on some circuits which often spoils the fun and challenge of the driving.

some of the bad circuits could be fixed if they had more natural corners on them... not 50 degree sharp angles etc. the last corner on china is a prime example of it. if they would smooth it out to be more of a curve i think it would be much better.

if you also look at most of the older circuits, the nature of the terrain greatly impacts the design of the track. most of the modern circuits are made on flat terrain, and everything is artificial. take spa, suzuka, interlagos as examples.. the curves and turns are very heavily influenced on natural gradients and undulations, and straights are layed down mostly on flat terrain or going up or down slopes

i cant understand why so many modern tracks have so many twists and turns on a near-flat terrain... it's all artificial.... maybe too artificial. it makes it feel like a go-kart track. india is a bit better, and maybe the terrain has a bit to do with it... but still too many sharp turns.

Suzuka is my favourite, it's got such a beautiful rhythm to it.

Singapore is by far and away my least favourite, because it seems to be the converse of Suzuka in that I can never get a rhythm there.

Tracks I'm enjoying this year that I didn't in F1 2010 are Abu Dhabi and Monza. Being able to take the curbs there has made a big difference to their flow.

I love Hungary, mainly because of turn 4. Also Spa, Suzuka, Monza, Singapore (it's actually very fun when you learn it properly and have decent setup on which you can push), Australia, Canada, Monaco (however Rascasse is very difficult to me), India (great fast track)
I don't like Nurburgring because of stupid first sector (can change my mind in the future when i learn it properly lol), Abu Dhabi (no chance), Valencia (slight chance), China and of course Barcelona

Love Monaco, Montreal, Istanbul, Silverstone, Spa, Suzuka, Interlagos.

Do not hate, but just a list of worst tracks: Valencia (no zest or special appeal at all, boring and unattractive), Shanghai (same story), India for the moment didn't impress me at all, another tilkedrom and not even beatiful (which saves Abu Dhabi)

For some reason I never liked Monza. I know it's classic and it's the fastest but it seems boring to me. I mean Spa is also about straights but it's completely different, it's interesting.

P.S. Talking about Hungaroring I am usually fast there and it's pretty simple and nice, but I can't say I love it (just like most tracks that i didn't name)) :))

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 320 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 451 39.3%