F1 2012 Which track do you dislike?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Im not a huge fan of Albert Park, even though im Australian, the circuit just isnt my type of circuit.
The tracks I really hate/dislike are:
- Malaysia - Just a boring track for me, unless there's rain, then it can get a little interesting.
- Istanbul - Didn't particularly enjoy that track, even though it's not in 2012.
- Valencia - Even if you try to polish this turd, it's still a turd.
- Abu Dhabi - Again, just too much signature Tilke.
- Brazil - Not a bad track, just dont find it really enjoyable - No stand out corners except for perhaps the undulation in T1.

The tracks that I really enjoy:
Obviously the crown jewels:
- Monaco, Spa, Monza, Silverstone
- Suzuka - 2nd best corners in Formula 1 - Contrary to beliefs held by a Mr. Sebastian Vettel.
- Texas - I actually really enjoyed this track once i was able to get to grips with the correct line.
- China - Love the long sweeping corners, and you can't beat that massive straight.
- Singapore - Extremely rewarding to hook up a lap, and usually close racing.
- Hockenheim - Just enjoyable to drive. And it's CHERRMAN (German), so it's gotta be good.

- Suzuka, I've been racing on this track going back to the PS1 Formula One '94 game,
and in all these 19 years i never been good there, I just can't seem to find the right setup and flow to it. I truly hate this track.
And i've noticed that Abu Dhabi is starting to give me the same grieves

Silverstone. I just don't fancy the new sector, it was added to the circuit, but it doesn't 'add' anything to be honest.

In fact, it removes something. Who remembers the awesome feeling of nailing Abbey? :D

EDIT: I love the rest of the track, just not the new section.

Becketts is still ridiculously awesome though... Some of the best motor racing corners in current existence.

Sakhir.
i dont like the feel of " in the middle of nowhere" driving. The first part is very minimal, only sand. All those turns and no seats for the crowd. They dont get it, do they?
Some nasty turns also, dont get the hang of it.

Singapore.
Dont like it, takes huge amount of concentration and gearshifting, i feel sorry for my shiftpaddles.

Istanbul.
I dislike this track so much, that i miss it in 2012. :)

0% love for Suzuka. Never get a set up that suits me and I had a really bad glitch on there. I came out the pit exit and didn't cross the white line, then started to go round the first corner and I got a drive through (I checked the replays) then it did it to me twice after that once finishing my drive through's. Great race to watch on tele though, there's no denying that!!

If I get to the sweet spot of the car then I love every track on the map. Now, if the car is bad then I try to enjoy the track, which I found it difficult around Abu Dhabi, Korea and Valencia, the last one is simply appalling if the car's bad ( I feel like if Valencia would get rid of the walls around the circuit it would be great cuz it has very nice seaside positioning.

I hate Monaco but yesterday did pole and 2 fast laps:O_o: . U got to be smooth with brakes and acceleration know the braking points. ;) I think I'll add Monaco to my Favorite list The other tracks that I don't like, Singapore, Korea and India

I absolutely hate:
- Australia, I suck at this track
- Korea, cause it's too damn twitchy

Everyone has his opinion, but monaco is one of the best tracks by far. Some people say it's imposible to race, that's cause people suck at this level of technical driving, for me it's all about technical ability and strategy, and that my friends is f1 racing

Hate Singapore with a passion. Then again I just came off of a race where it rained heavily for the last 20 laps. I find the corners utter crap. It's not that I'm not successful there, it's that there's no flow. It's gas, heavy breaking, 90 plus degree turn in and a couple of chicanes where they just kill all your speed. Why is 7th gear even needed in this circuit? Even with DRS open, you barely break 180mph/300kph on the longest straight.

Sigh, as in every F1 game/sim I've ever played, Monaco continues to be my enemy. I just can't finish a race or even 5 laps without running off. I'm rubbish at most street tracks though sadly.

I've had that issue, to be honest. The solution is like you'd imagine for every track - laps, laps, laps. Then a bit more laps just to be on the safe side. Brake early, know the braking and turning points by heart. Where are the bumps, where are prone to locking up, where are you are you prone to losing traction, stuff like that. I really sucked when I started playing F1 games seriously. So much that races like Monaco and Singapore were 3 laps only and usually using 3-4 flashbacks. If you hit the walls to much just drive slower, you might lose 0.2-0.3 per laps at the beginning but you'll eventually gain the confidence to attack and you'll know where exactly to do it. My 2 cents, it helped me improve massively and I'm not that good of a player.

Reactions: Tom
Monza and Valencia.

I simply hate those tracks. Nothing interesting, feels like a chore to drive.

I especially dislike how dull overtaking is on Monza. Ok, who has the fastest car in a straight line and the best a**hole over blocking turns, he wins.

Note : My comments about Monze are based on my experiences only.

At the moment I'd say mine is Monaco, not the track, just my own ability around it. Cannot get a set up that I feel fully comfortably with, my wheels lock more than I've ever known them to do before.

Honestly think it would be one of the best if you can get a good lap and do it consistently, which I just cannot manage!

i hate from austin,singapore,china T1&2..especially austin because the track has really stupid turn combination and i think s2 is long straight is copied from abu dhabi..but i love spa,indiaa,hockenheim,monza,catalunya

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back