Which rig should i buy?

BhZ

Simdriver for Singularity Racing
Hey guys, i'm planning to buy a rig (never had one). I'm not an expert so i need your help. I have 500 euros, the t500rs with pedals. I like the obutto ozone, but seems to have some problems with the t500rs and its pedals, that's why i'm here asking for a rig. Do u have any advice?

P.s. I even play some fps, so i need space for keyboard and mouse.

Last edited:
I would go for a aluminium profiles rig , easy to adapt to your needs , verry stiff and you can upgrade it.
I build this from motedis profiles (540 euro for all the profiles , hardware and some extras plus 2 times shipping)
If you use a single screen you can cut some of the costs , and you have to source a seat , but with your lenght i would want to test fit a seat anyway!!

Upvote 0
I would go for a aluminium profiles rig , easy to adapt to your needs , verry stiff and you can upgrade it.
I build this from motedis profiles (540 euro for all the profiles , hardware and some extras plus 2 times shipping)
If you use a single screen you can cut some of the costs , and you have to source a seat , but with your lenght i would want to test fit a seat anyway!!

I'm considering that option, but i'd like to consider a "normal" rig. Can u suggest me a model?
Speaking about aluminium profiles rig, how do i take the measure? I mean: i'm tall 195cm, i have something like 150-160cm to place the rig (max lenght of the rig).

Upvote 0
I can't suggest a model , my rig in the picture has the seat max forward and the length of the profiles is 160cm , i am 184cm tall if that helps.
I could give you all the dimensions

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back