Which retailers do you go to buy your electronics or games?

Well i have a few, I go to Future Shop, Best Buy, EB games if i'm desparate (they are expensive). I like Staples and NCIX for my computer needs and sometimes i buy games at London Drugs. Actually London Drugs is fairly cheap for pretty much everything they sell there. Sometimes i will check pawnshops too because you find good deals there. The first two stores are the cheapest, i recently bought a 50 inch plasma tv at Future Shop for $576+tax CDN. That is cheap for a tv of that size.

For computer stuff I always visit the smaller computer shops in Veszprém, somehow they have lower prices than the big multinational chain stores, I have no idea why as theoretically it should be otherwise! (not that I have a problem with that:))
And I order most of my games from an online shop at Budapest, they have the best prices. The rest of the games are digital downloads (Steam or GOG), or random discount stuff (jewels:)) from local stores/hipermarkets.

For computer stuff I always visit the smaller computer shops in Veszprém, somehow they have lower prices than the big multinational chain stores, I have no idea why as theoretically it should be otherwise! (not that I have a problem with that:))
And I order most of my games from an online shop at Budapest, they have the best prices. The rest of the games are digital downloads (Steam or GOG), or random discount stuff (jewels:)) from local stores/hipermarkets.

Here for buying computers the big box chains are cheap, but for parts and accessories the smaller stores are cheaper.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 132 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 138 13.8%