Which platform do you use to broadcast your racing content?

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
A poll with multiple choice options to see where our members broadcast (live or replay) their content. Please motivate your choice in the thread below.

This thread is not to advertise various channel(s). If you'd like to boost your followers on your networks you can fill out the details on your profile page here.

I'm quite new to broadcasting and will use XSplit Broadcaster to stream on Twitch and Youtube.

Tonight from 20.00 CET live stream on Twitch of V8 Stock Car Race in Brasillia Full.
(26 Drivers from Sim-Racing-Evolution.fr and Keep-Racing-League.com, Nation Cup with France, Switzerland, Austria and Germany)

As I will be driving I cannot check the quality of the stream...would be nice if someone saw the stream could comment afterwards.

yT and twitch, although i haven't streamed in ages and my yT channel doesn't get lots of love.

Obvious reasons: Those 2 services are by far the leading platforms for video game content and other services keep the nice tools behind some hurdles just like twitch and YouTube, so there's absolutely no point in not choosing the platforms where 95% of viewers are...

Hitbox sounds really interesting for streamers, but heck ...
Top 5 streams at the moment sum up to about 7.200 viewers.
Top 5 streams at the moment on twitch: 61.900 viewers...
And we all know - revenue comes with numbers.
Hitbox would have to offer INSANE payout rates to make people pick it over twitch.

How many chats do you plan on following while racing? :D

You also need to factor in that twitch has an exclusivity clause afaik.

I'm of course talking about those guys making money on those services.
If you plan to never have more than 5 viewers, why even bother? :D

I never do anything worth broadcasting anywhere. Not that 10 million people haven't already done. So where is the "not interested" selection box? :whistling::notworthy::notworthy::roflmao:

I do it on twitch, I'd upload to you tube but it doesn't work from twitch for some reason.

The only reason I steam is because o
I have some fps buddies who will occasionally watch my races and steam stream doesn't work well with multiple screens.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 461 39.3%