Which Pedals?

I've had my G27 for some years now and thinking of slowly upgrading next year. I want to start upgrading with pedals first and would like to know which one is better and would still be compatible with the g27 wheel. I'm on pc and my point point is around $400.00. Thanks for any advice.

Recently fanatec resolved some of the issues with customers support, also seems they have plenty of stock. Ordered mine 2 weeks ago arrived in 2 days, had a problem shipped them back and had a full new set in 3 days, I am very happy with them.
Hi.. I decided on the CSP V3's, would like to know if you're living in the USA because of time shipment. I'm going out of the country in 2 1/2 months and I don't want to lose the item as I'm in an apartment building. Thanks.

Upvote 0
I would defo go ProtosimTech! My experiences with fanatec are very unreliable stuff. Also the Proto's seem to be a really neat set, I have not tried a set tho, but I used to have what I would like to call "the big bro" the HE pro's which where great.

Upvote 0
Hi.. I decided on the CSP V3's, would like to know if you're living in the USA because of time shipment. I'm going out of the country in 2 1/2 months and I don't want to lose the item as I'm in an apartment building. Thanks.
Nop, Belgium. But from what I understand they have stock in USA they won't ship from Europe.
Also to be sure they have a live chat option on their website after 14:00 gmt. You can ask there.

Upvote 0
I would defo go ProtosimTech! My experiences with fanatec are very unreliable stuff. Also the Proto's seem to be a really neat set, I have not tried a set tho, but I used to have what I would like to call "the big bro" the HE pro's which where great.

2+ year wait list.......:whistling:

"used to have HE pros"....what do you have now ?

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back