Which one is better? (G25 pedal modding)

HI ~ all of RD Members:D

I will try to make my own cockpit,
well...i have a question, there's two kind of Pedal setting.

1) original logitech style : now my one is same.
2) upside down style : modding... reconstruct pedals.

Which one is better ? ( i'm doing practice heel & toe and wear shoes)

thanks ahead~:rolleyes:

I would like to know too is it worth the trouble making upside pedals. The electronics are easy, i've been thinking miniduino or some other arduino based usb-board. But what are the main differences between those two setups, pros and cons?

Upvote 0
i always wanted to invert my G25 pedals but never got round to it, but shortly after i got my CSP`s i inverted them and it transfoemend the feel, so i would say go for it especialy if your into heel `n` toeing :D

Upvote 0
there's many idea from U tube....even force feed back to brake pedal using wing man pad.

i'm trying to add something to brake pedal, gas sockup shover which is using for avoid door slam.
when i finished it i will upload it U tube. ^.,^;;

Upvote 0
1) original logitech style : now my one is same.
2) upside down style : modding... reconstruct pedals.

Which one is better ? ( i'm doing practice heel & toe and wear shoes)

Ok well for starters it all comes down to personal preference, i will admit there is nothing wrong with the original pedal set-up and if your happy with it id say stick with it.
I myself have done an inverted pedal mod and im probably more happy with the pedals this way but its not a Huge difference in fell IMO, It would all depend on a few points...
A) are you happy with the current pedal setup?
B) do you allready have a frame to mount them on ie, a race sim frame.
C) do you have the knowledge and skills to do it youself ?
if your answers are A) No B) Yes C) Yes, then i would say go ahead and do it, you can allways go back if you dont like it, tho your warrenty will be voided from opening the pedals.

As for Heal toe i couldnt say, i have my pedals set up more for left foot braking and the gap between my brake and accelerator is to big for it....but thats the way i drive.

hope this helps

Upvote 0
thanks, now i think it's up to driver what kind of style to choose.
view the advice so far, it would be better keep the style now i use....and~!

I have attched gas(air) shock-up shover to brake pedal,which i made up by myself
when i finished brake pedal shock-up shover, i will up load it to U tube.
(It gives much grip even when you slam on brake at corner.)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back