Which of these young drivers would you like to see in F1 in the coming years?

I put mine (as I disagree deeply with the poll choices): Ellinas, Vandoorne, Ocon, Ghiotto, Rosenqvist, Leclerc, Wehrlein, Rowland.

About Ellinas: Yes, he is almost my compatriot. But he has gone so well, everywhere. In 2013, in GP3, he was taken out two times from P1, in Spa Race 2 and Monza Race 1 and lost P2 (or P1 even).

About Vandoorne: His single seater career is simply stunning.

About Ocon: He beat Verstappen with ease in F3 to take the title and this year his consistency (even with reverse grid) was amazing.

About Ghiotto: My surprise of 2015, nearly lost out on the GP3 title. Very fast and consistent, despite not being in a top team.

About Rosenqvist: 27 podiums, 14 wins in 34 races this year.

About Leclerc: P4 in his second year in single seaters in 17 years of age, not bad at all. Definitely really talented.

About Wehrlein: He has had good teachers and was really good this season in DTM, handling the pressure really well. He can do really well in case he reaches F1.

About Rowland: A really good season in FR3.5 this year, let's hope he keeps it up.

Last edited:
none of the poll really. I agree more with Manolis as my list would be this:

Vandoorne
Ocon
Ghiotto
Wherlein
Leclerc

In that order. Rosenqvist is to old and has been racing F3 since 2010 so i dont think he's talented enough.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back