Which MODS should I be using in GSC 2013?

Bez

All the gear, no idea...
New to this game series and its quickly become my go to game, wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of the best/most used mods for the game and if theres any mods/tweaks for the graphics?

There's a mod that gives you high-res rear view mirrors. Another allows you to race Karts on all the tracks. You can find both on RD in the downloads section.

I tweaked my player file so that when I look back, it's clear without the car in the way.

Apart from that, there is a mod or two like Blancpain Endurance Series, but I've not got it. The game is awesome as it is, just perfect, and they'll be adding more content soon.

thanks for the quick reply! yeah i tried the kart mod last night and the nurburgring track.......ffb on this game is damn good, makes my t500 really come to life.
Nothing much in the way of squeezing more graphical pizazz outa the engine? I tried overriding some of the graphics settings in the nvidia control but the game wouldn't launch with all the anti aliasing etc forced on.

I haven't bothered myself, I think it's probably already as good as you can possibly get something based on that engine. And besides, it looks quite good anyway.

thanks for the quick reply! yeah i tried the kart mod last night and the nurburgring track.......ffb on this game is damn good, makes my t500 really come to life.
Nothing much in the way of squeezing more graphical pizazz outa the engine? I tried overriding some of the graphics settings in the nvidia control but the game wouldn't launch with all the anti aliasing etc forced on.
I bet the Karts down the long straight must have been boring :D

hahaha, you hit the nail on the head, at first I was really excited to try the karts on some bigger tracks, after listening to the engine scream for what seemed like an eternity down the straights I decided its best to race karts on kart tracks

The Shifter karts do quite well on the normal tracks. I believe that @Rupe Wilson has tried the Shifter karts on all of the normal tracks and unless there is a long straight, they work well.

We have also had two club racing nights with the Shifter karts on normal tracks (one default track, one modded track) and they were a blast!!!

Hi guys if you alter the gearing in the shifter karts you can get up to 165-170kph in a slip stream
and most of the normal tracks that have a long straight you slipstream when in a race and its in the corners were you have great fun finding different lines.

This was the last race of 3 were the top 6 had a shoot out the final 2 laps were great fun to watch

Reactions: Bez
One year at Mosport (Canadian Tire now) for the motorcycle race they had these guys run karts with 250cc GP bike motors in them. They were only a bout 2 seconds a lap slower than the superbikes That were hitting 180mph on the back straight.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back