Which mod is the best

Hi all i am new to Rfcator and i have downloaded some mods from the RD download section IE DRM Revivla 1000, 2007 s2000, BSTC 1998 and the truck series but i am wondering which is the best mod and which is the eastiest to control for a noobie for this game.
I have got about 10 hours of driving so i am still learning the game and only been online once at the moment.

Thanx Andy

Welcome Andy :)

I can recommend the Clio Cup, Skoda Octavia Cup, PCCGB 2009, and the Renault Meganes as nice cars to drive and relatively easy to get going in. They can all be downloaded from RD's download section. At the end of the day, there isn't one definitive mod as everyone has a different opinion, and I'm sure you will have your opinion :)

You are more than welcome in taking part in some club events here at RD. All you need to do is apply for a license HERE and a list of events are HERE :)

If you want to race in RD Club events its important to check which events take place at the times you are likely to participate. For example if you cant make Mondays there is little point in concentrating on V8's etc etc.
Best mod for me is the F1 1992's run on sunday evenings.

Its a matter of what you like there are so many for me

DRM v1.0
Historix
V8 (ORSM)
Endruo
F1 71 plus the patch
DTM 2008 -2010
WTM by Ryan Callan

That's just some of the top of my head that I love to race. Its just a matter of downloading some and see what you like

I'd say it depends on your preferences,... but if the criterium is 'easy to control', I'd say the Suzuki Swift Cup is probably one of the best (not too powerful, front drive, yet realistic since it was betatested by one of the real Cup drivers in Hungary). Similarly, Plickbadger's Spec Miata 1.6 is also very nice and developed by someone who owns the real car.

Also good are HistoriX' TC65 cars (Mini Cooper), Vintage Formula Vee (great fun), Caterhams (lower powered classes), and the Civic 4G Mod is quite nice to start with as well.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back