Which leg brake you?

I have Logitech MOMO (two foot pedals without clutch). I wonder which leg better braking. I braking left leg so far.
What do you think about it and which leg braking you? Sometimes by it added gas and brake pedals both. (Interferes in RWD car)

sorry for my english ;)

Left foot for braking, right foot for throttle. That's what I've always done in any racing game and will always do that.
It feels natural since it's the same way you are driving a kart :)
Which makes me wonder.. why would anyone brake with his right foot? It's unlogical in my opinion.It's unnecessary additional effort!

Right Foot Throttle, Left Foot Braking, Dog Clutching. Works pretty good until the dog flips out and starts biting the pedal.

Seriously, I LFB since I have never driven a car so I don't have the habit to brake with the right foot (I've only ever driven a low power electric kart). Eventually, I'll try RFB and H&T, but it will take time.

Left foot for braking, right foot for throttle. That's what I've always done in any racing game and will always do that.
It feels natural since it's the same way you are driving a kart :)
Which makes me wonder.. why would anyone brake with his right foot? It's unlogical in my opinion.It's unnecessary additional effort!

H-Shifter requires clutch in real life but Race07 is "autoclutch" and autoblib even if you take it off from the menu... Telemetry don't lie..

EDIT: I had one old pic from MoTec, i use no autoclutch and autoblib but you can clearly see the shifts... And no, i did not do those with throttle, it was full on during shifts.

gh.jpg

I'm a self-proclaim right foot braker... Except on Race07 thanks to that auto-blip rubbishness :p

On rFactor though since I never drive LMP's or F1's I right foot brake all the time, heel and toe, etc... Also using the H-Shifter in cars that have it, otherwise Sequential, and still using the clutch/heel and toe on downshifts, just not lifting...

left foot braking in game. Even mapped my g27 to clutch pedal, the brake one is too stiff for my comfort.
Tried left foot braking in a car with automatic shifter and stalled it in 5 meters as old driving habits kicked in " I'm braking with a very low speed, but my left foot is not all the way down to the floor so my clutch is not pressed and my engine might stall, i need to press the left foot more!" Car survived that braking maneuver though thanks for that. Used just right foot in that car ever since.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back