Cars Which le Mans car would you like to see ?

Voted for the Venturi, simply because the BPR era is my favorite (relatively) contemporary era of GT racing. And the McLaren F1 needs a playmate.

I'd also happily accept the NSX LM, if it were beefed up a little to be competitive with the McLaren F1 GTR we have now. Special browny points if you went with the fictional version from Gran Turismo:
honda_nsx_r_prototype_lm_race_car_by_gt6_garage-d7fwcxp.png

Dude those GranTurismo NSXs (fictional as well as authentic) were the bomb!!!

Did they run that at Le Mans? The final version of the NSX-R GT? Amazing. Thanks for the throw back :).

The one in Gran Turismo was fictional, based on a concept bodykit for the road car IIRC. There was a team of NSX that ran at LeMans between '91 and '94 IIRC, but it didn't have that sexy curved bodywork in the rear.

Kremer ran 2 Nsx at le mans 1994.. Then the honda factory itself ran 2 cars + another japanese privateer at 1995..
Unfortanly last year was 1996 with a single privateer entry and the honda nsx was never seen at le mans again :(
Beutiful car! I hope we will some more cars from that era to challenge it aswell..
It was a gt1 so we currently have a mclaren f1 and a porsche gt1 to fight it from that era:thumbsup:

Kremer ran 2 Nsx at le mans 1994.. Then the honda factory itself ran 2 cars + another japanese privateer at 1995..
Unfortanly last year was 1996 with a single privateer entry and the honda nsx was never seen at le mans again :(
Beutiful car! I hope we will some more cars from that era to challenge it aswell..
It was a gt1 so we currently have a mclaren f1 and a porsche gt1 to fight it from that era:thumbsup:

The Porsche is much faster, though - It's the reason the BPR series folded in '97. So far ahead of the competition the series imploded. I suspect the NSX would be much closer to the McLaren F1 GTR than the Porsche.

No one of them i fear.

A Toyota GT-one, R391Gt1, Panoz, a WSC like the Williams BMW`s, Kremer spyder, Courage`s or the 333SP would have more people voting for them. With the exception of the two LMP2 spyders, this cars were mostly...

No one of them i fear.

A Toyota GT-one, R391Gt1, Panoz, a WSC like the Williams BMW`s, Kremer spyder, Courage`s or the 333SP would have more people voting for them. With the exception of the two LMP2 spyders, this cars were mostly...
There are people in the world who don't share your opinion on what's a beautiful car... In the end, having a broader variety can't hurt anyone ;)

Thing is im actully making the williams bmw.. the 98 version.. then i have some early attempts of the porsche twr wsc 95 le mans 1998 spec.
Maybe i might be doing the courage c41 or the riley mk2..

Sorry for the hijacking of the thread btw

I personal would love to see a ferrari f333sp and i hoped kunos will add it in the future.. im abit disapointed with the ferrari f1 2017 won the voting..

I personally like the prototypes more.. The wsc days of the lmp1s.. Knowing the 90s gt1 was cool but outdominated by the mercs but with the lmp1s i have so many memories and nostalgy feelings..

My own project dependeds on how succesfull the bmw is and how intressted the community are aswell. It is to hard to do it alone aswell.. im working with blender and getting the car ingame is a struggle.

But i dont think you should give raikko any harsh critcs.. I belive hes had a bit tough deciding wich car he wants to do.. If more cars apears on the list then the harder the decision will be..
In the end its important to do the car you like the most.. that nsx would be awsome to have..

There are people in the world who don't share your opinion on what's a beautiful car... In the end, having a broader variety can't hurt anyone ;)
The look was not my point,,, these cars are not really part of the common known Le Mans history, they were mostly backmarkers or projects that never really were good. Just try to prevent him to invest a lot of work ... for a perhaps frustrating low rate of downloads(in comparision if he made one of the more popular cars)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back